the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure reminds me of this album but instead of pieces of meat it would be nice to use human limbs. Even the pig's head is already in the background.

Luis

Destruction.jpg

Having mine picked up at the con. Looks awesome!

Do you mean you are picking it up or having someone pick it up for you. Whoever's name is on the order has to be the one picking it up. You need to show photo ID. So you can't have a friend pick one up for you if your friend didn't order it.

I had to cancel ole' Butch. The wife and I are trying to get a house and need to pinch every penney we can... :(

Welp I made the decision to cancel the Butcher, too much stuff coming and he was last on my list. Maybe I will pick him up in the future but there are too many other Dead figures I need to get first.

:eek Just got my charge for this guy .. $95 !!! I love these figures, but with the steady increase in the price, I might have to rethink my love of them - either that, or I'm going to have to get out of the other lines.

The biggest mistake with the Dead line was moving to the Pro and charging $10-$20 more because of that. If these can stay at $60 or so MAX, they will probably make more money since they could sell more at the lower cost rather than fewer at the higher costs. Only really awesome zombies (and those already dedicated to the line) are going to sell.

So are you guys actually getting the figure before those who are attending SDCC? If so, that sucks.

Back