The next big LIVE game for freaks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think of it... the ability to customize a jedi/sith, his/her powers and saber blades/hilts? Then all fight each other to the death? That would just be amazing. My life would fall apart as all i'd be doing is sitting on my couch, drinking beer and playing video games.

Wait... isn't that what we do now?:D

Will Force Unleashed have online play? If so will the Freaks ever stop playing it? :lol

That's what I did during Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast for the PC. You could pick your jedi powers, switch between lightsaber powers and play 32 man battle royale. I would play that for hours on end. That being said, I might buy Force Unleashed for the Wii, I mean you can use the controller as a lightsaber, how great is that?

Honestly, I don't think there could be a better game (of the genre anyway) if this were to happen.

Think of it... the ability to customize a jedi/sith, his/her powers and saber blades/hilts? Then all fight each other to the death? That would just be amazing. My life would fall apart as all i'd be doing is sitting on my couch, drinking beer and playing video games.

:drool:drool:drool That would be so bad ass!!! I gotta check out what Unleashed is all about.

Back