The New Sideshow Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Ghost Rider piece looks great!!:google

I'm kind of surprised though that SS didn't go with a pose of GR on his bike. That would of made a great PF figure. Maybe the bike will be part of the base??

The bike would have really pushed that thing into major exspensive range so that would be my guess why they didn't.

MR is releasing a smaller scale with the bike, but I'd imagine the SSC piece is 1/3 or 1/4 scale.

TBH ......the quality of the SS marvel line is seriously making me think of giving up the star wars PF line replacing that with the 12" line so I have room for the marvel stuff

I don't think this Ghost Rider statue is the big announcement. It's a Marvel piece and not a new line per se.

I'm hoping it's a 12" LOTR figure line.

Carl Spackler Premium Format Figure!?!
Judge Smails!
Lacey Underalls!!

This movie has the best ending ever!

Hey, We're all gonna get laid!

Caddy Shack? And they thought the Planet of the Apes line didn't do too well. If that's the case, I think Sideshow is in for the bigger surprise. I can see them getting tons of returns of the unwanted Caddy Shack freebies they include in with the Star Wars stuff. :naughty

Sigh. You mean he was kidding about Caddyshack?

Sarcasm and/or humor on the internet? Now how could that happen??!!!

speedracer said:
I'm a golfer..I would buy caddyshack figures..=)..I would also buy a PF arnold palmer and jack nicklaus..Of course tiger woods..=)

not a bad idea..=)

...well I have always thought golfers had a screw loose :wacky

Back