the new product list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot damn!!! I see at least 6 items that will be added to the collection :D

they also have the snow bunny padme and bespin luke. the padme sculpt sort of looks like natalie but another luke? i personally think luke should be shelved for other characters, like VADER!!!

so is this all? no surprises?

I have to say there are so many PF's I want....freakin' crazy!

So far I'm getting off easy, not that many 1:6 offerings. I'm particularly glad to see Sideshow will distribute the Hot Toys Pirates stuff, as that should radically cut down how much I have to spend on these. Also good to see more Death Note stuff.

What that wasnt enough?:monkey4

In all honesty, NO. There weren't any jaw-dropping surprises in there like in recent years... and that's with twice as many products! :confused:

Still holding out hope for another SW announcement and perhaps the INDY bust. That would get me excited. So far, pretty disappointing unveiling. If the 17th version of Luke and Camel Toe Padme make up the entirety of the SW 1/6 announcements after all this build up, well.... :monkey4

And, seriously, no Creature PF???!? :monkey2

In all honesty, NO. There weren't any jaw-dropping surprises in there like in recent years... and that's with twice as many products! :confused:

Still holding out hope for another SW announcement and perhaps the INDY bust. That would get me excited. So far, pretty disappointing unveiling. If the 17th version of Luke and Camel Toe Padme make up the entirety of the SW 1/6 announcements after all this build up, well.... :monkey4

And, seriously, no Creature PF???!? :monkey2

well, at least they are importing the medi star wars stuff.

We may still see the Emperor in P.F. , remember Josh (jlcmsu) said he got that SDCC postcard from Sideshow, that said:

"What do Indiana Jones, the Godfather, and Darth Sidious all have in common?"

We'll see...

Back