The new Looney Tunes Show on CN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FQRizzo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anybody been watching this? I find it pretty amusing.

It's not like the old Looney Tunes for sure, but I like the direction they're going with this show.

tumblr_loo3bdjVzi1qlx2i0o1_500.gif

Lola is freaking hilarious, BTW.

It's fantastic - I laugh at every episode. No, it's not the old LT - but it shouldn't be. It does have the flavor of the old show in terms of it's irreverant nature, and they still have the character personalities down. I love Daffy and Bugs living together, and their interactions with others has been great. Newer characters like Lola are hilarious too - she's absolutely nuts.

This is the first time they've been able to resurrect the characters and do it well - I'm really hoping it succeeds.

The husband and I were just discussing this show yesterday, i think its great our kids finally know how bugs bunny is.... glad to see it come back and it has a great mix of old and new elements in my opinion.

I loved the episode where Yosemite Sam sets up the solar panels to 'get off the grid', then a storm lasting several days puts him in the house with bugs and Daffy. And he gets a mail order bride. :D

My son likes it. I personally can't stand it. Don't like the voices and I don't think it's as funny as the originals. Can't beat the classics.

I like it.

I absolutely loved (most) of the original cartoons, and of course nothing can be beat "What's Opera Doc?" "The Rabbit of Seville," "Stupor Duck," "Rabbit Fire," etc, but I like this type of humor as well, I don't think they're trying to beat anything, and I feel the new show stays true to the spirit of the characters while putting them in a different kind of comedy. Also, I absolutely LOVE what the did with the Lola character from Space Jam :monkey4 , and Kristin Wiig is absolutely playing to her strengths.

Eh, that's just for the Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner portion. I usually skip that.

Not just that. The entire show is animated not with ink and paint but using computer animation tools similar to Flash. The animation looks like Happy Tree Friends or Homestar Runner.

Perhaps to you - I've never looked at the show and thought it resembled the basic cartoon animation of Happy Tree Friends.

I loved it this week when Porky realized he was a cannibal :D

Not just that. The entire show is animated not with ink and paint but using computer animation tools similar to Flash. The animation looks like Happy Tree Friends or Homestar Runner.

images

Weally?

it's utter crap. the boys from Termite Terrace are rolling in their graves. every single morning when i wake up, the first think i do is type in "looney tunes show cancelled" into google to see if my wishes have come true. so far they haven't.

WOW! this is harsh!! New generations call for a different take on things. What worked for the older Looney Toons will not necessarily work for the youngsters of today. This new take will somewhat ensure that they will be at the very least interested in the older cartoons - soon to be on blu-ray.

it's utter crap. the boys from Termite Terrace are rolling in their graves. every single morning when i wake up, the first think i do is type in "looney tunes show cancelled" into google to see if my wishes have come true. so far they haven't.

WOW! this is harsh!! New generations call for a different take on things. What worked for the older Looney Toons will not necessarily work for the youngsters of today. This new take will somewhat ensure that they will be at the very least interested in the older cartoons - soon to be on blu-ray.

if they really wanted to make an impression on the next generation they would have made a whole new cartoon instead of trying to recycle and ruin existing material. that seems to be Hollywoods answer to everything today. remake everything that was popular once in hopes that it will be popular again $$$$$. and the Blu-ray is just another way to milk more money with even more MM and LT double dips. they cancelled the Golden Collections cuz of poor sles. and now they wanna introduce the Platinum collection?? puh-lease.:rolleyes:

It's okay. it'll be okay Craw. :rotfl.... they did do a new cartoon it's called adventure time with Finn and Jake. I still love this new Looney T

if they really wanted to make an impression on the next generation they would have made a whole new cartoon instead of trying to recycle and ruin existing material. they cancelled the Golden Collections cuz of poor sles. and now they wanna introduce the Platinum collection?? puh-lease.:rolleyes:

Back