The NEW Indiana Jones DVDs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I'm waiting for BR at this point. Carl said right now they should hit during November.

I got them from Best Buy. They each come with a Dark Horse comic and the half hour of extras on each disc are worth the 12 bucks.

I agree. Besides, I gave the earlier DVDs to my kids (with the exception of the Bonus Disc) so now I have the films on DVD again. I'll of course get Blu-ray as well, but since I only have one Blu-ray player it's still worth it to get DVDs of movies I really love as I can watch them literally anywhere.

I saw these in the store for the first time today. The packaging looks great but I resisted getting them when I reminded myself that they will be on BD later this year :)

Do all stores have the copies with the lenticular cover or was that an exclusive to the Walmart version? Because I would love a full size lenticular poster of Raiders. Does anyone know if one has ever been made?

I got mine at MovieStop and they're embossed foil, not lenticular.
I wondered if it was an exclusive cover, since it did not come with anything else added and Walmart seems to be the king of little extras. I already have the previous release of the trilogy on DVD, but the lenticular cover is actually pretty well done and it convinced me to get an extra copy of Raiders. The Temple of Doom one is also pretty cool looking--Last Crusade was just okay.

Not BluRay don't give a ^^^^. Although the lenticular covers are neat.

Maybe the ones that come out the 20th at Best Buy are SteelBooks? They like to sell exclusive steelbooks alot.

I hope not because I just bought Raiders at Wal-Mart.

*EDIT Did some searching the one's coming out are Spanish Dubbed versions. Wal-Mart has them listed on theyr site also.

I wanted to just rent them to see the new extras on them. I went to Blockbuster and they had them for sale only, not for rental. I bought the older trilogy set a few years ago with the bonus DVD, and an original Raiders "making of" extra DVD. I work at Best Buy, so I may buy them there. I just want to see the new extras. But, those lenticular covers at Wal-Mart sound pretty sweet too! I'm tempted to get them there. At least Raiders and TOD.

i just picked these up as i was passing through target. they were 10 bucks a piece and i actually dont own these on dvd yet so i went for it. dont think i got anything special with them. just the cool slipcases.

Back