The Michael J. Fox Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Michael J. Fox Developing A New Sitcom

Hope he still does guest spots on The Good Wife. His character on there is funny; he uses his Parkinson's in every single case to gain sympathy from the judge/jury. :lol

Don't miss the one hour premiere episode of The Michael J. Fox Show which airs tonight at 9 pm eastern on NBC.

1010921_666414016711775_1369987517_n.png

Re: Michael J. Fox Developing A New Sitcom

Hope he still does guest spots on The Good Wife. His character on there is funny; he uses his Parkinson's in every single case to gain sympathy from the judge/jury. :lol

he is great in that show.

No surprise. Loved the premiere of The Michael J. Fox Show, the first episode wasn't all laughs but is still funny and managed to establish all the characters along with some heart. They topped the first episode as the second episode was outright hilarious to me :D.

I was interested in this show when I saw him trying to put eggs on a plate, and failing. :lol...heh...good for him.

The first episode seemed a bit rushed in my opinion. It was like everyone was trying to cram a ton of dialogue into 20 minutes when they know it would require over 30 minutes.

And I agree with what most people online have been saying, the 2nd episode was actually better. The "Oops, Parkinson's" was a good joke, even if it did make me feel bad for laughing.

It's great seeing Michael J. Fox back in a main role.

Back