The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing is bigger in pop culture than Disney itself. They literally own SW, and to Disney that's just ONE IP. Nothing touches what Walt Disney created. The Mouse is king.
InconsequentialSizzlingEuropeanfiresalamander-max-1mb.gif

I think this movie is going to be alright, because it's impossible to reach the level of intrigue from the first movie. All I want is 'splosions, a great soundtrack, and (hopefully) cheesy bullet time sequences and then I'll be happy.

I think this movie is going to be alright, because it's impossible to reach the level of intrigue from the first movie. All I want is 'splosions, a great soundtrack, and (hopefully) cheesy bullet time sequences and then I'll be happy.

I think it's going to be really good. Unfortunately, with the pandemic, this film is probably going to lose money or break even, so no sequel, which may be a good thing, depending on how the film ends.

I think it's going to be really good. Unfortunately, with the pandemic, this film is probably going to lose money or break even, so no sequel, which may be a good thing, depending on how the film ends.

Yeah, that's likely scenario, but I keep hoping that the theaters make a good comeback. I can at least hope that this movie inspires an Animatrix 2 (loved the stories, especially The Second Renaissance).

This youtube page is so good.

I always thought he was right. :(

I always thought he looked and sounded like Bill Burr :lol

That Trailer looked AMAZing.
It looks like a more character driven story, which is great. Takes the scale down a bit, which was the problem with the last films, too much big screen anime stuff, and character became secodnary.

wonder what the He-man woman haters clubs gonna cry about it…..

Serious question......has any 4th movie in a series been any good...ever?

I'm racking my brain and I can't think of any....

There was a Lethal Weapon 4??

Huh. Came out in 1998. I must have erased that year of my life with excessive drinking.

Back