1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm terrible at posing, but I finally got my Mando into a pose I like. Fat suit removed.

Looks good! I don't feel like removing my fatsuits - so just a basic shooting pose for one of mine. For the moment. When V2 and IG get here I gotta re-arrange again. Do some weathering on the Hasbro droids, probably.:frank

mandorifle2_opt.jpg

I love my Mando, but since he's gotten a couple scratches on him already from my outdoor shoots, I've decided to trade him for some Mezco One:12 figures while he's still in decent shape.

I love my Mando, but since he's gotten a couple scratches on him already from my outdoor shoots, I've decided to trade him for some Mezco One:12 figures while he's still in decent shape.

Hey I'm the guy that commented nooo! On Facebook, lol. What mezcos are you looking to get besides Wolverine? I have a reeve superman coming in

Hey I'm the guy that commented nooo! On Facebook, lol.

Ah-ha! :)

What mezcos are you looking to get besides Wolverine? I have a reeve superman coming in

Iron Fist, Homemade Suit Spidey, Batman '89, some of the Rumble Society and Gomez stuff, Nosferatu. Others that are lower priority: Iron Man, Ash, Doctor Strange. Those are just the ones I can think of.

Tried this mod method and then just ended up removing the fatsuit entirely. It's much easier to fit the tracking fob or vibroblade into his boot without the extra padding. The pants are ridiculously baggy though even with the fatsuit on, so I might try to tailor those.

Tried this mod method and then just ended up removing the fatsuit entirely. It's much easier to fit the tracking fob or vibroblade into his boot without the extra padding. The pants are ridiculously baggy though even with the fatsuit on, so I might try to tailor those.

I don't know where he puts it on the show but the instructions show the tracking fob going into behind his belt/hardness strap.

Back