1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course the best price would be retail plus shipping, but that kind of pricing has moved on. It's bad now, especially in the FB 1/6 groups. When folks want to buy, they want a "good price" but when it comes to selling, it's full Ebay value.

Of course the best price would be retail plus shipping, but that kind of pricing has moved on. It's bad now, especially in the FB 1/6 groups. When folks want to buy, they want a "good price" but when it comes to selling, it's full Ebay value.

I'm curious to see what happens when the Beskar is more available. I don't worry about "holding value" or reselling, but this version is - unique, obviously.

And absolutely a great release, as figs go.

1/6 figures can teach a couple good life lessons about supply and demand, and also entitlement.

I mean that type of thing extends beyond collecting.
People always want the best deal whether it is when buying (cheaper the better) or selling (make as much profit as you can).

I think getting this at regular retail price will be near impossible. That ship has sailed. And I do not think the release of Beskar will lower the price of the OG. Many reviewers said it...this is the one and only chance to get this look for Mando. The Beskar I do not believe will have this sort of meteoric rise in price since the armour will change very little season to season. And there will be a second season Mando and that is not much different from season one look wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ok in paying like $350 for mando but I cannot seem to find him for less than $400.I have the beskar deluxe on PO already so maybe I'll wait it out.

I'm pretty sure I saw someone in one of the BST groups on FB selling him for $350. If I see the post again I'll take a screenshot.

Edit: Found a couple. The other guy I saw only wants to sell locally in CA

Screenshot_2021-02-05 (1) One Sixth Republic BST Facebook.jpg

I got this guy $160 shipped after using reward points a few weeks before he went out of stock lolz.

I'm not sure i'd count out a second run if things get too crazy on eBay. The molds are still relatively fresh and HT has time.

I'm not sure i'd count out a second run if things get too crazy on eBay. The molds are still relatively fresh and HT has time.

Especially as someone pointed out the common armour parts shared with the Death Watch Mando use exactly the same mold including any battle
Damage (at least at the prototype stage).

While I think a second run would be great for newer collectors I hope they wait a beat so they have time to put out some other figures. I?d jump on a Mando Luke (as would most people I think) and a Bo-Katan would be amazing but it?s only a matter of time before she arrives even if it isn?t till season 3.

Can any figure sell out anymore without some squeaky wheel begging for a reissue? FFS these figures are on preorder for 15 fricking months nowadays and then usually linger 3 more months in-stock. If you lose out, it's YOUR fault.

Definitely my favourite figure from Hot Toys currently, the show itself has been incredible so far...who'd a thunk we'd have all this cool new live action Star Wars content?

IMG_20210201_233825.jpg
IMG_20210201_232356.jpg

I?m selling mine, both versions [emoji846]

Hi Creasy, did you purchase multiple deluxe sets?
Reason I ask you I noticed you said you live Scotland and someone on ebay from Scotland has had multiple listings for the child over the past ten days the first selling for near $240, then the next one approx $150 it's now relisted a 3rd time current bid $30 with 6 days to go.
Just curious 🤔 if its been non payments from buyers hence the high prices for such a small piece?

Back