1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I climbed Mt. St. Helena for the first time yesterday; ten miles, all told, and my legs are letting me know about it today!

I brought Mando, naturally, but unfortunately he has another scratch on his head, and this time I don't even know how it got there!

I'd planned to keep him for another six months or even a year so his value can continue to rise, but I'm gonna have to sell or trade him soon, while he's still in half-decent shape! He's a bit too delicate for my rugged play, I suppose.

Here are some highlights from the shoot:

Wow!!! Incredible. Or instead of selling him just have someone repaint the helmet and get a slightly more beskar shine

Thank you, Sixth Scale Man!

Wow!!! Incredible. Or instead of selling him just have someone repaint the helmet and get a slightly more beskar shine

I don't keep much of anything longterm, so I'm bound to sell or trade Mando someday, and I'll keep wanting to take him out on epic shoots as long as I own him, which means potentially accidentally damaging him further, so I'm thinking a trip to the ocean and then I'll part with him while he's still in good enough shape that someone will want him.

Thank you, Sixth Scale Man!

I don't keep much of anything longterm, so I'm bound to sell or trade Mando someday, and I'll keep wanting to take him out on epic shoots as long as I own him, which means potentially accidentally damaging him further, so I'm thinking a trip to the ocean and then I'll part with him while he's still in good enough shape that someone will want him.

Now some ocean pics I can?t wait to see.

Now some ocean pics I can?t wait to see.

It might be a while (it's a two-and-a-half-hour drive), but here's something to tide you over.

(Luke Skywalker holding his baby self is one of those stupid ideas that I couldn't get out of my head)

Probably not a popular sentiment, but I still might prefer that Luke figure to the Mando figure; the best part of most HT figures is the lifelike faces, so having a helmeted figure that costs Hot Toys prices still feels insanely silly, ha ha.

This figure is haunting me, I was going to pick it up just after christmas but then I managed to find a Yondu and that has been on my list for a while. Now this is sold out everywhere, I really want it haha. I have the deluxe set on order so trying to convince myself that that'll be enough but I have so many ideas on displays that this figure would suit. Might have to suck it up and pay the ebay prices.

It might be a while (it's a two-and-a-half-hour drive), but here's something to tide you over.

(Luke Skywalker holding his baby self is one of those stupid ideas that I couldn't get out of my head)

Probably not a popular sentiment, but I still might prefer that Luke figure to the Mando figure; the best part of most HT figures is the lifelike faces, so having a helmeted figure that costs Hot Toys prices still feels insanely silly, ha ha.

WOW! Looks like screen shots from a movie. Simply fantastic. Thanks

This figure is haunting me, I was going to pick it up just after christmas but then I managed to find a Yondu and that has been on my list for a while. Now this is sold out everywhere, I really want it haha. I have the deluxe set on order so trying to convince myself that that'll be enough but I have so many ideas on displays that this figure would suit. Might have to suck it up and pay the ebay prices.

Hate that I feel that way about the Obiwan figure which is selling NIB for insane prices. But maybe when the Beskar version is more readily available, u can get a better deal on this one, as *some* folks switch out their figs. A lot of people like me are waiting on SSC.

I don't sell my figs tho - at least not yet.

Hard to say this early but I may just stop at Mando V1 and V2. Or maybe I am lying to myself.:cool:

Fantastic Monte! Loving the sense of realism in your photos:clap

Here's a few more of mine i've shared elsewhere. The OG armour oozes detail and character, fave fig just now...i think?

IMG_20210201_235429_290.jpg
IMG_20210202_092744_671.jpg
IMG_20210201_233942.jpg

Hate that I feel that way about the Obiwan figure which is selling NIB for insane prices. But maybe when the Beskar version is more readily available, u can get a better deal on this one, as *some* folks switch out their figs. A lot of people like me are waiting on SSC.

I don't sell my figs tho - at least not yet.

Hard to say this early but I may just stop at Mando V1 and V2. Or maybe I am lying to myself.:cool:

That?s a good shout actually, its probably because of it selling out everywhere and the V2 isn?t out for everyone yet which is driving the price of this one up.

I will probably put aside some money for this and if I see it at a price I am happy with I will grab one.

Managed to grab one at an ok price. Think I need a few months to recover now, I've probably spent my yearly budget on figures in the space of 3 weeks. Got to grab them when you see them for a price you like though! Can't wait to get my deluxe set in now to go with this.

Managed to grab one at an ok price. Think I need a few months to recover now, I've probably spent my yearly budget on figures in the space of 3 weeks. Got to grab them when you see them for a price you like though! Can't wait to get my deluxe set in now to go with this.

I?m there with you. My 2021 spending has reached its limit.

For whom, buyer or seller?
A good going price for me is retail plus shipping.

You are going to have to be at Mando Luke level chopping down all the Secondary Market Dark Troopers with your Hopeful wallet/green lightsaber!

I do want nothing more than for ppl to have this guy at a decent price. It is one of the best figures in my collection and I got it as a gift, so a bit of luck there with me.

If you can get it for even 50-100 over now I would say jump on that. This will only go up and up and up and up.

If it ever gets reissued I think it will be when Mando is over. So that could be in 5 plus years depending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back