1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mando is at Home AEE1F25E-C0D4-438B-A6EB-2BDDBE4287DF.jpg

New hands, neck mod, fat suit removed and replaced with sleeveless padded top-groin, with thinner thigh padding(cut as individual pieces).
dbbe713072d0ea5165ebf00e7a234a6a.jpg
6cad2cef4cd8ced5130d2bcbdf5f7fed.jpg

a7517712017b0258c70edf95bffe2d42.jpg

Risultati della traduzione
how did you make these wonderful hands? can you buy them somewhere?

I modified some spare hands I had as parts. The left hand is a HT Royal Guard hand and the right is a Medi Darth Maul hand.

Great work! HT needs to include that right hand for future Mando releases so we can get that quick draw pose.

Nothing earthshaking. But when u just can't decide display options....

Hot_toys_mandos2.jpg

Finally had time to play with my second. As perfect as the first. Fig of the year IMO - tho I didn't get in many anyway.

Eventually will have one with some Jawas, and one with the Child.

My one issue is needing more flexible hands for the rifle especially.

BBTS is finally processing my order for him. Can't wait to get him in about a week or so.

Quick question - has anyone considered grabbing a sewing machine and tapering the pants? Getting mine in the mail soon and baggy pants really puts me off.

Looks like SSC finally has full stock of pre Beskar armor Mando now and are shipping

Sucks that it looks like Beskar Mando won’t be until after Christmas for the U.S. :thud:

Received an email from UPS saying that my package was delayed. I was bummed.

Later today received another email saying that the package had been delivered! Woo-hoo!

Looking forward to Saturday to set work on setting him up, along with the Child ornament! (Taking some time getting used to "Grogu"...)

mando and child ornament.jpg

Back