1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New hands, neck mod, fat suit removed and replaced with sleeveless padded top-groin, with thinner thigh padding(cut as individual pieces).
dbbe713072d0ea5165ebf00e7a234a6a.jpg
6cad2cef4cd8ced5130d2bcbdf5f7fed.jpg

a7517712017b0258c70edf95bffe2d42.jpg

Last edited:
Got my Mando delivered this morning from Brian's toys. This figure is amazing!! So glad their Black Friday deal made me pull the trigger or I would've missed out on what is now one of my favorite figures!! :)

He was delivered at 6:30am from the post office!!?!? Glad for some reason I woke up at about 7am and saw my notification it was delivered. As it was raining and it was just left at my front door and was only shipped in the original shipper. Was just starting to get wet from raindrops dropping off my door overhang!! First catastrophe averted.. Then a few hours later I sat down to open him and his right knee spikey armor bit fell off as I removed him. :slap Thought it was broken. :mad: But after inspection luckily it was just shoddy glue from the factory. HT and their wonderful QC (one of the reasons I prefer to buy direct from SS)... Second catastrophe averted... Was very difficult getting the spikes in the display stand. Was afraid I was gonna break them. And then I was nervous about attaching his rifle to the clip on his chest after watching Justin's review video, but it was pretty easy and not overly tight.

Is fate trying to tell me maybe I wasn't meant to have this??? :lol

SO glad I decided not to hold out for a full Beskar (will probably still get him too). His 1st armor is such a unique look and will most likely never be offered again, but I'm sure we'll have several Beskar looks..

Got my Mando delivered this morning from Brian's toys. This figure is amazing!! So glad their Black Friday deal made me pull the trigger or I would've missed out on what is now one of my favorite figures!! :)

He was delivered at 6:30am from the post office!!?!? Glad for some reason I woke up at about 7am and saw my notification it was delivered. As it was raining and it was just left at my front door and was only shipped in the original shipper. Was just starting to get wet from raindrops dropping off my door overhang!! First catastrophe averted.. Then a few hours later I sat down to open him and his right knee spikey armor bit fell off as I removed him. :slap Thought it was broken. :mad: But after inspection luckily it was just shoddy glue from the factory. HT and their wonderful QC (one of the reasons I prefer to buy direct from SS)... Second catastrophe averted... Was very difficult getting the spikes in the display stand. Was afraid I was gonna break them. And then I was nervous about attaching his rifle to the clip on his chest after watching Justin's review video, but it was pretty easy and not overly tight.

SO glad I decided not to hold out for a full Beskar (will probably still get him too). His 1st armor is such a unique look and will most likely never be offered again, but I'm sure we'll have several Beskar looks..

7 AM - holy *&^%. That's early:horror. Only run into that with the UPS guy who lies and sez a package is delivered the day it is supposed to be, then sneaks it onto the doorstep early next morning. :gah:

I had the bit u are talking about fall off - the glue thing. Not fussed about it as I think I do a better job gluing anyway. AND I know what I'm using.

Re the fig - yeah, I know. That's how I ended up with 2. It's figure excellence. Out of the box. I've got no raging want to mess with mine, past posing. Congrats on getting him in - no matter what happens in the series, this is the look that introduced a new badass character into SW.

Mine should be here Monday from Brians Toys. I actually saved around $40 canceling my order from SS including losing my NRD with the discount and free shipping from Brians.

I used a neck post from one of those KO bodies found on ebay. Toy Anxiety or Monkey Depot might sell something similar.

I had to swap out the ball joints though as the stock joint is the only one that fits the helmet socket...

Thanks! I think I might have found the replacement neck you purchased; I PM'd you.

ada57d237d08f3929eb90419f922212d.jpg

9dee60668f839e0cc365079dfe4eab70.jpg

Nothing too fancy posing wise, but I love this figure. I have the Beskar version also coming but I needed the original suit because I almost like it more, it feels more pieced together like I picture Mandalorian armor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a problem with the long rifle clip into the shoulder strap? Mine broke coming out, the little pin. Sent a request to Sideshow for a replacement rifle or figure. Hopefully I get one or the other. Usually don't trouble with stuff like that.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Anyone have a problem with the long rifle clip into the shoulder strap? Mine broke coming out, the little pin. Sent a request to Sideshow for a replacement rifle or figure. Hopefully I get one or the other. Usually don't trouble with stuff like that.

Did you just try pulling it out or did you gently wiggle it out? If you just yank it out then it'll break.

Looks Great, McHaleyArt!:clap

This image from the Art of The Mandalorian shows some of the influences for the armour.

IMG_20201206_114731.jpg

Did you just try pulling it out or did you gently wiggle it out? If you just yank it out then it'll break.
I wiggled it from side to side but I guess not light enough was kinda hard to get in the clip at first.

I can't wait to get this book. I'm not a big reader but I do love the art books and visual dictionaries.

Yeah, I want this one and wouldn't mind now going back and collecting some of the older SW books. Like reading about the costume and set design process.

(Was impressed from the ILM video on the Razor Crest development. We all know how that turned out tho. Can only assume after all that some big reveal is planned. I wouldn't object to Mando stealing something from the Empire. After all he made off with both Beskar and Child at one point.:cool:)

Back