1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold my Dewback earlier this year due to space issues and the price I was able to get. I definitely miss it...especially now seeing Mando on it!

Yeah, but prices I've seen - congrats.:cool: IMO if Sideshow were smart they would re-do some of the environment pieces in a lighter weight (and cheaper) like the 1/6 versions of the Mythos line. The SSC Obi-Wan is fantastic.:clap

*finally unboxes Mando*

Ah, you are a magnificent beast indeed. I have no complaints.

And thank the gods his holster isnt as FUBAR as Fett's is.... geez. This is more like it.

Yeah I'd get a Dewback if Sideshow ever did another, and it was put up for a reasonable price.

If Jabba is $795 with ask that stuff a Dewback should cost around $400-500.

I'm surprised they don't have it on their list considering they are 90% into statues and this is essentially just that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*drops grav charge three times*

Yeah, let's put you back in your little tray, sweetie. With a mental note to never touch you again.

:lol:lol:lol

Was afraid the carpet would swallow mine like the IM battery that shot off and vanished way back. Never did find that one.

Glad u are happy with him - it's that *aaaah* feeling:love I had over IW War Machine, DS #1, IW Bucky, CW IM...

Might try to get outside when it's not raining.

f14c7ea0f94fd22468aa1fc5dd8a279e.jpg

Glorious:clap Been wanting to do this shot but my Dewback has been in storage. Unfortunately with many many other things :(

Yeah I'd get a Dewback if Sideshow ever did another, and it was put up for a reasonable price.

If Jabba is $795 with ask that stuff a Dewback should cost around $400-500.

I'm surprised they don't have it on their list considering they are 90% into statues and this is essentially just that.

No chance it would cost that little. It would be more than a premium format because it's bigger than a premium format. Probably would cost around $800 if I were to guess. For example the larger Rancor statue is $1300.

Might try to get outside when it's not raining.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
d017528176fc33c60d78cda577f4ff12.jpg
f14c7ea0f94fd22468aa1fc5dd8a279e.jpg

Stunning!!! Guess what's going on my dewback when he shows up here? Looks like he belongs there....like a great throwback to the first Fett cartoon..well done indeed!

for those lucky enough to have this in hand...

do the forearm gauntlets and upper part of the boots slide on the fabric or are they supposed to be glued/stitched down?

for those lucky enough to have this in hand...

do the forearm gauntlets and upper part of the boots slide on the fabric or are they supposed to be glued/stitched down?

Slide. Tho didnt notice a lot of movement unlike my Roadworn Thor boot tops

No chance it would cost that little. It would be more than a premium format because it's bigger than a premium format. Probably would cost around $800 if I were to guess. For example the larger Rancor statue is $1300.

Ok you could be right. Sales volume also plays a role. Jabba would sell in higher numbers presumably.

Rancor I would expect to sell in low numbers. As would the Dewback especially at almost $1000.

Ok you could be right. Sales volume also plays a role. Jabba would sell in higher numbers presumably.

Rancor I would expect to sell in low numbers. As would the Dewback especially at almost $1000.

Yeah Rancor has an ES of 600, pretty low for a massive Star Wars piece. Regal Robot is making their own Rancor that is scanned and scaled to the actual puppet(seems about 1/3 smaller than the Sideshow) that has an ES of less than 100 and costs a whopping $3000.

Yeah Rancor has an ES of 600, pretty low for a massive Star Wars piece. Regal Robot is making their own Rancor that is scanned and scaled to the actual puppet(seems about 1/3 smaller than the Sideshow) that has an ES of less than 100 and costs a whopping $3000.

That bad boi is sold out too.

Yikes! Some super-rich fans out there.

I love how people in SSC FB groups are all trying to be inclusive, and they tell everyone to post their collections. Which is cool and all. Until you consider the fact that the person saying this just last week posted a pic of their own hobby room. It was 12,000+ square feet, with custom shelves, a lifesize maquette of the xenomorph Queen from Aliens, three life-size Stormtroopers, life-size Iron Man and 250+ Hot Toys figures. A sliding glass door looks out over a three-acre swimming pool. Three skylights bring interest to life-size Vader on a plinth, invoking the Force lightning. Ten custom lightsabers line a wall over there and the walls themselves are hung with what appear to be 10,000+ carded action figures.

Yo dude, I think my little collection ain't gonna interest you much. :wink1: lord yes these people are rich.

I love how people in SSC FB groups are all trying to be inclusive, and they tell everyone to post their collections. Which is cool and all. Until you consider the fact that the person saying this just last week posted a pic of their own hobby room. It was 12,000+ square feet, with custom shelves, a lifesize maquette of the xenomorph Queen from Aliens, three life-size Stormtroopers, life-size Iron Man and 250+ Hot Toys figures. A sliding glass door looks out over a three-acre swimming pool. Three skylights bring interest to life-size Vader on a plinth, invoking the Force lightning. Ten custom lightsabers line a wall over there and the walls themselves are hung with what appear to be 10,000+ carded action figures.

Yo dude, I think my little collection ain't gonna interest you much. :wink1: lord yes these people are rich.

Do you have a link ? I'd like to find out who leaked my private video [emoji23]

No but seriously is be interested to see that.

I guess it?s all relative, but I can?t quite fathom the amount of money some people have to spend on these things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting no one seems to be talking about the new Mando trailer. Sure its nothing really new. But still radio silence here on these threads.

Or there's discussion somewhere else ??

Back