1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tempted to just go the HK route I will contact CS see what happens. Do you have a music you tube channel. R Beato I am sure I watch the channel a lot

Tempted to just go the HK route I will contact CS see what happens. Do you have a music you tube channel. R Beato I am sure I watch the channel a lot

No, that?s not me. There?s only so many of us Beato?s out there, I think he might be a second cousin to my dad. I?m into music, but mainly DJing. Used to have a streaming show.

I am finding the wait hard lol

If I were in your shoes I would stick with your order at SideShow.

When they get it in stock they will ship quickly.

There are no guarantees with the Covid19 situation at the moment.

I ordered a figure from Toys Buying Agent in Hong Kong on the 2nd September.

Received it 25th September. Tracking said it was leaving overseas on the 9th.

I get the impatience, I'm excited to get this one too.

I have orders with KG and Den Den so I'll be waiting a while.

If I were in your shoes I would stick with your order at SideShow.

When they get it in stock they will ship quickly.

There are no guarantees with the Covid19 situation at the moment.

I ordered a figure from Toys Buying Agent in Hong Kong on the 2nd September.

Received it 25th September. Tracking said it was leaving overseas on the 9th.

I get the impatience, I'm excited to get this one too.

I have orders with KG and Den Den so I'll be waiting a while.

Easy for me to talk since I got my fig in:monkey3, but figured I've paid my dues waiting Ragnarok Loki that dragged on so long I forgot I ordered:cool:; and no one has it worse than the Gamora POs I think. My Asmus Gandalf has had 2 delays so far.

I keep reading that shipping is all messed up - must be 'coz even my Amazon Prime orders are slowing up:(. But yeah Sideshow will want to clear their warehouse as soon as a shipment comes in.

Meanwhile, tho Obi-Wan is One with the Force according to the timeline, and I need an awesome background as well as Baby...quick cell shot:

HotToysMandoSSCobiwan1.jpg

First chance I had to really look over Mando; hafta say impressive stitching/details:clap; this really is a great fig so will keep my second PO. I'd wait - if u are waiting - 'coz u need another 15-20$ to pick up the Hallmark Baby to go with.:cool: I'll display one with rifle which is a great effect; and one with Baby and the clan symbol.

Would you consider selling just the child and small base separate from the large one? Or even just the small base and stand?

Sure. I?ll be making a couple different versions of the child stand. The one shown is made to pair with the Mando stand hence it?s specific shape. I?ll be making one to be sold apart from the Mando stand that will be available with or without it?s own plaque. The interest thread will have all the details in it too.

Sure. I?ll be making a couple different versions of the child stand. The one shown is made to pair with the Mando stand hence it?s specific shape. I?ll be making one to be sold apart from the Mando stand that will be available with or without it?s own plaque. The interest thread will have all the details in it too.
Great, looking forward to it. Thanks for the quick reply my friend.

Finally paid him off at sideshow. All I got left is the shipping and tax. He should be out this month as I heard sideshow will be getting their stock in soon.

The mount helps hide the baggy pants. Looks much better. We need a blurg!

Agree about the blurrg. IMO the pants aren't baggy - there's enough slack to pose with a decent stance. One issue I had is the grav charge bomb - if it's supposed to be magnetized?:dunno mine isn't. Put it back in the box for now. Easy fix when I get around to it.

Excellent Mando + dewback pics.:clap:clap:clap

Closest I'll get to a 1/6 dewback is the artwork:monkey2

Finally paid him off at sideshow. All I got left is the shipping and tax. He should be out this month as I heard sideshow will be getting their stock in soon.

Picked up the ornament to go with my Mando v1. Used Amazon. Must be gone from Amazon at the moment 'coz now it's marked up by 3rd party sellers there 2x-3x.:pfft:

Agree about the blurrg. IMO the pants aren't baggy - there's enough slack to pose with a decent stance. One issue I had is the grav charge bomb - if it's supposed to be magnetized?:dunno mine isn't. Put it back in the box for now. Easy fix when I get around to it.

Excellent Mando + dewback pics.:clap:clap:clap

Closest I'll get to a 1/6 dewback is the artwork:monkey2

I sold my Dewback earlier this year due to space issues and the price I was able to get. I definitely miss it...especially now seeing Mando on it!

Back