1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could buy a lot of HT figures...but who knows when you'd get them shipped! :)

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was checking my credit card and noticed a pending charge from sideshow. Looks like mine is preparing to ship as well. No email from sideshow.

I was checking my credit card and noticed a pending charge from sideshow. Looks like mine is preparing to ship as well. No email from sideshow.

I?ve had Sideshow figures just appear at my door without warning of any kind. Beware!

Hopefully they actually ship out today , did a chat with a rep last evening who tried to tell me that my my order would ship in the second batch , after I told her that I recieved a processing notce last thursday and I was charged for shipping yesterday and my order status shows "item shiping soon" she then said she can't see what shipping shows and was told it would ship soon.

Hopefully they actually ship out today , did a chat with a rep last evening who tried to tell me that my my order would ship in the second batch , after I told her that I recieved a processing notce last thursday and I was charged for shipping yesterday and my order status shows "item shiping soon" she then said she can't see what shipping shows and was told it would ship soon.
If the things in bold are the case, why are you bothering talking with the service rep about any of this?

If the things in bold are the case, why are you bothering talking with the service rep about any of this?

Um Jeez lets see because I paid my hard earned money for this piece , I have been a customer of sideshow for fourteen years and would appreciatte some transpairancy , anything else you would like to know?

Usually stuff ships out the day they start charging accounts , I know occasionally things happen, but two days in a row and no shipping notice is unusual. These figures cost alot of money now and would like know what the hold up considering what people have to pay now.

Hopefully Sideshow shipped them today before the weekend but usually there is not confirmation until a bit later in the evening. I got a couple emails beforehand warning me about the charges and I do have a payment pending on my card.

I?ve had Sideshow figures just appear at my door without warning of any kind. Beware!

It?s not just sideshow, that pretty much is the state of affairs with all package carriers with this Covid mess right now. Hell, my mailman hid stuff from me last week put it at the a entrance we never use and got no delivery notifications. lol

It?s probably as much a DHL\FedEx\UPS issue not updating their tracking systems for folks as well. I think we are all just really excited to get this dood to our homes and out of the box. Emotions are running high!

Back