1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my order in for this yesterday. Hope I?m in the first batch! ��

Who did you order from?
I placed an order with Sideshow after Hot Toys posted the blogger photos.
I haven?t gotten an email yet.
My twin brother ordered him when he first went up for PO and has received his processing email.
I guess I?ll have to wait a little longer.

This one does have the best colors.

I have the next one on PO with The Child. Hope its as good as this one.

It's the classic look that I feel will always be the signature of the show if it continues to do well. Sorta like Farm Boy Luke staring off to the horizon. The Beskar Deluxe has better stuff but gives off a Jango vibe that makes this one feel more authentic.

Who did you order from?
I placed an order with Sideshow after Hot Toys posted the blogger photos.
I haven?t gotten an email yet.
My twin brother ordered him when he first went up for PO and has received his processing email.
I guess I?ll have to wait a little longer.

No email for me. I waited a bit to order though, so I expect to be at the back of the line.

Looks like mine will be shipping Thursday. Pretty excited.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It's the classic look that I feel will always be the signature of the show if it continues to do well. Sorta like Farm Boy Luke staring off to the horizon. The Beskar Deluxe has better stuff but gives off a Jango vibe that makes this one feel more authentic.

Agree. Whatever happens with show, this was the beginning. Went for the SSC early processing offer 9/29.:drool

Actually have a second on PO but can wait on that one.

i preordered the day he went live on sideshow but did payment plan

i paid off my order early in full a couple weeks ago

where does that put me in terms of "the line"

does it matter i pre ordered asap or they’re only going to acknowledge my full payment 2 weeks ago?

As far as I understand, it's only luck. I think they put order numbers in a bag and draw randomly.

i preordered the day he went live on sideshow but did payment plan

i paid off my order early in full a couple weeks ago

where does that put me in terms of "the line"

does it matter i pre ordered asap or they?re only going to acknowledge my full payment 2 weeks ago?

If you alter your order in any way, you go to the back of the line. A customer service rep told me that a while ago. Not sure if it?s true, but...

have a hard time believing that only because my payment plan and anyone else’s who did one would have been completed in november

i doubt people who chose to pay in full early would fall behind those who would be complete in november if there’s units available from now til then

3407138.jpg

What if I told you...there is no line.

It might not be sideshow making that decision - it's probably the software they use for creating and managing orders. Just my two cents, but at work we're CONSTANTLY working against the fulfillment/replenishment programs we have, if not just having the process hampered because of the way the programs (don't) interact with eachother. A lot of companies use outdated systems because it's easier to tack something on than stop and start over with something new. I could easily see this being true, since the software doesn't take the human idea "fairness" into account.

It's random. I have bought over 120 figures from SS and have ordered them everyway possible over the years and i have never seen any kind of pattern. I have ordered when the started shipping from SS and got mine before people that ordered day one and i have ordeed day one one and got mine after most other people received theirs. I don't care as long as it shows up eventually.

It's random. I have bought over 120 figures from SS and have ordered them everyway possible over the years and i have never seen any kind of pattern. I have ordered when the started shipping from SS and got mine before people that ordered day one and i have ordeed day one one and got mine after most other people received theirs. I don't care as long as it shows up eventually.

This is my experience as well. Jeesh, we've spent a lot of money with them...maybe that would be good "front of the line" criteria :)

Back