1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you get rid of zigzag pattern on the surface? All 3D printed things I've seen have them.

Lots of Tamiya primer and sanding. Rinse, repeat. You can also use different filaments to hide the lines but it can become brittle. It takes about 3 good coats to remove the lines on a decent side object with detail.

Mine is finished I think. Looks like the same files :)
60c6e95f6f4bef3e169d9299aba06d56.jpg

Looks great, I'm sewing leather soft goods on for the saddle and the reigns.

I swear I don't get how people can get passionate about Blurrgs... they are hideous! :rotfl

Lol, They modeled the Mandalorian after Blondie (Spaghetti Westerns), so space cowboy needs a space horse. The image below was one of the first concept art releases for the show following the initial armor marketing reveal. Its a unique piece and I love creatures (especially Star Wars designs) so it was must have.

FDi15wY.jpg

Lol, They modeled the Mandalorian after Blondie (Spaghetti Westerns), so space cowboy needs a space horse. The image below was one of the first concept art releases for the show following the initial armor marketing reveal. Its a unique piece and I love creatures (especially Star Wars designs) so it was must have.

FDi15wY.jpg

Very much agree. Looking forward to seeing yours finished.

Thank the maker! The Mandalorian can ship earlier!
Your order for "The Mandalorian" (AAC37233) is eligible for early processing on Tue Sep 29th, 2020.

should i pull the trigger ? :D

Hell yes!!!!

Lots of Tamiya primer and sanding. Rinse, repeat. You can also use different filaments to hide the lines but it can become brittle. It takes about 3 good coats to remove the lines on a decent side object with detail.

Looks great, I'm sewing leather soft goods on for the saddle and the reigns.

Super impressed... really nice work.

Awesome shots. Looks like a guy in a suit. I was on the fence about this because he is in the outfit for such a short time, but this is great.

If you're into the Iron man armors think Mark 1. I think this will be the equivalent... This look is rugged and badass and I think Mando will have a few throughout the series

Back