1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say I?m enjoying the current vibe for the HT Star Wars releases. A good looking Qui-Gonn, Lando finally and a Fett reissue all on top of the upcoming Mando figs and season 2. Good time to be a fan in this crappy, crappy year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am with you. After the lackluster online comic con this summer, I was very down about what was to come. Now, I may have to sell the wife to afford all of this. Lando and Ahsoka, and a tease of bespin escape leia. So pumped! I want to go hide at work and look at lando and qui gon pics on my phone.

I am with you. After the lackluster online comic con this summer, I was very down about what was to come. Now, I may have to sell the wife to afford all of this. Lando and Ahsoka, and a tease of bespin escape leia. So pumped! I want to go hide at work and look at lando and qui gon pics on my phone.

Haha! You could always feign an upset stomach and head off to the toilet so you can look at pics of Star Wars toys blissfully uninterrupted ...you know....like an adult (at least, that?s what I would do)[emoji16]

Gotta say I?m enjoying the current vibe for the HT Star Wars releases. A good looking Qui-Gonn, Lando finally and a Fett reissue all on top of the upcoming Mando figs and season 2. Good time to be a fan in this crappy, crappy year.

Yeah same here. I'm still a bit bummed we didn't get more from TROS, but there's plenty of cool new SW previews and releases to keep me happy and distracted this year. The only problem is just going to be finding space for it all. Lol

How long after Sideshow ships do other retailers get their product in?

I ordered mine with Timewalker.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Just got the figure today. It was a bit surprise that it was released quite fast in my country. While there is some restriction on the upper body movement, it's not bad. You can still get cool poses.

mando 119936862_365879964428434_6630270052470424416_n.jpg

Mando 120048020_255063679058488_6830301736328902440_n.jpg

Getting pumped, looking to recieve this guy end of next week.

So sitting on 30 hours print and should have the blurrg finally completed by Tuesday AM. He's a Big Boi, and a fun little project to put together that is helping pass the time waiting for Mando.

Need that tail for weight to hold her down. :lol

NlwpTxJ.jpg

Side view

B5nb1FR.jpg

Just got the figure today. It was a bit surprise that it was released quite fast in my country. While there is some restriction on the upper body movement, it's not bad. You can still get cool poses.

View attachment 495800

View attachment 495801

Nice pose! Just wondering what sort of wire/attachment you've used for the cape? I was thinking of adding something when mine arrives.:clap

Getting pumped, looking to recieve this guy end of next week.

So sitting on 30 hours print and should have the blurrg finally completed by Tuesday AM. He's a Big Boi, and a fun little project to put together that is helping pass the time waiting for Mando.

Need that tail for weight to hold her down. :lol

NlwpTxJ.jpg

Side view

B5nb1FR.jpg

Mine is finished I think. Looks like the same files :)
60c6e95f6f4bef3e169d9299aba06d56.jpg

How do you get rid of zigzag pattern on the surface? All 3D printed things I've seen have them.

How do you get rid of zigzag pattern on the surface? All 3D printed things I've seen have them.

You mean the print lines?
The thinner the layers the the less you see them. Also sanding, paint and filler gets rid of them. And from a bit of a distance you don?t see them anyways.

Back