1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can afford it because you want it. Science. :lecture

tenor.gif

Another interesting little fact. Every review I've seen states that the rifle ammo in the shin guard are sculpted and not removable.

Turns out it is not the case.

Embed won't allow for a timestamp, so either visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdGSB77H_GA&t=441s

Or watch the whole video and skip to 7:21.

I saw some vid a while back showing the ammo is removeable; it's a good point to make. Since Mando was pulling shin guard ammo picking off Jawas.

mando_crazy.jpg:cool:

Are those ammo shells supposed to be batteries? Is there an official explanation?

Just ammo cartridges. Blasters in the Star Wars universe DO require reloading or recharging depending on the model. But unlike a real world magazine that holds like 20 to 30 rounds before being becoming over sized, blasters can hold many many more charges in a similar size magazine.

Another interesting little fact. Every review I've seen states that the rifle ammo in the shin guard are sculpted and not removable.

Turns out it is not the case.

Embed won't allow for a timestamp, so either visit this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdGSB77H_GA&t=441s

Or watch the whole video and skip to 7:21.

Excellent video, and excellent figure. Although surprising they missed the back armor / rifle strap thing.

Good video but comparison at the very beginning and ending is bit concerning. Thighs look huge. They should really stop using that stupid fatsuits.

I am scared that I may order Cody as well.

Do it. You know you want to.

I ordered him way back and used a bunch of points on him. I regret nothing. Those points would have looked nice on Mando [or Fett!] but I still regret nothing. Because I have to have everybody, discount or not. This is [not] the Way. :p

Good video but comparison at the very beginning and ending is bit concerning. Thighs look huge. They should really stop using that stupid fatsuits.

Once you own it in hand, it's not really a big deal. Watching videos and seeing pics on your computer/phone makes it worse than what it really is. I stare at mine all the time and am only reminded of it when someone points it out from a photo or video.

I'm sure there'll be tricks on how to futz it once more people get theirs, not to mention just posing him sideways helps already.

639E24BD-09BD-464F-9FA8-797A12715480.jpeg

Back