1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn those do look good !! Really good in fact.

This one is a bit of fun.

117102046_10157411761942344_8031094367204212451_o.jpg

I really wish he came with a flame effect as that shot looks awesome

Also love the way the rifle attaches [emoji1319]

Sent from a point in space and time.

Dayum....this looks awesome. Ordered the beskar version too, but wow, this turned out really well. Congrats to those picking this up.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Needs some heavy weathering as looks far too clean but wow, turned out amazing.

Has this been fast tracked?

Trying to work out whether to cave and get this or wait for Beskar. Not sure when that is due.

Has this been fast tracked?

Seems like it. I wonder if they've received details on S2 and need to get the two S1 versions out asap to make room for the 3rd.

I hope not though. Plenty of other characters,

1). Moff Gideon
2). Ahsoka
3). BF
4). Another trooper
5). Cara Dune
6). An alien (Gamorrean Guard ?)
7). A Mando to pair with the Heavy Mando
8). The Armourer ??

If you showed this to me I would have a hard time believing this is a toy and not the real deal.
One of the best Hot Toys efforts in recent years.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Seems like it. I wonder if they've received details on S2 and need to get the two S1 versions out asap to make room for the 3rd.

I hope not though. Plenty of other characters,

1). Moff Gideon
2). Ahsoka
3). BF
4). Another trooper
5). Cara Dune
6). An alien (Gamorrean Guard ?)
7). A Mando to pair with the Heavy Mando
8). The Armourer ??

The two I want most are Kuiil and Death Watch.

I wish it came with flametrooper effect too. But this dude looks pretty amazing:clap

Hope Sideshow has him by the end of August, but probably wishful thinking.

Figures indeed looks phenomenal, but PO'ed the Beskar version, don't need 2 Din Djarin.
116338676_3144415495679417_9144643903948324639_o.jpg

Looks like they did indeed make the armour a bit more red as it appears in the show, rather than the more brown irl (due to the colour grading).

Also, does anyone that's bought from ToysWonderland on payment plan know how it works when it comes to shipping? Will he send a separate invoice when the figure is due to ship?

I haven't seen a bad picture yet. Big difference from some of the last several photoshoots HT has put out. Surprised they did not use one with IG-11 (or maybe I missed it). I might need two of this guy too, even with the Beskar on preorder as well.

I haven't seen a bad picture yet. Big difference from some of the last several photoshoots HT has put out. Surprised they did not use one with IG-11 (or maybe I missed it). I might need two of this guy too, even with the Beskar on preorder as well.

The photos are taken by bloggers, not HT themselves, so I doubt they'd send an unreleased figure to them.

Waist and above, phenomenal.
Below is a miss, pants are too baggy, left thigh armor is still small.
And I love that base.

Back