1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooft gonna go ahead and order another one now then.
Still cheaper for me to order direct from Hong Kong than pre ordering from sideshow or any supplier in the uk, not to mention I dont have to wait months for it.
Thanks for the heads up [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, I think he said they released first batch and that was all there was for preorders there. I assume this will be similar to the Patrol Trooper? Mudtrooper has turned out to be limited obviously but I definitely do not remember hearing anything about low preorder numbers from Secret Base for that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like this will release next week in HK

vDiJY2V.png

Not so fast!!! I would say based on today's Jinn email that The Mandalorian V1 figure is probably ahead of everything except possibly that repackaged Vader. My guess is they want it out before the start of season 2 and a good bit ahead of the V2 figure. Because you know there is a V3 from season 2 they will also want everyone to buy.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Payments on my PO for Mando v1 kick in next month - e.g. no delay notice - if he starts shipping from SSC will pay him off. Really looking forward to this fig:dance - for me it's the start of getting his whole arc. Depending.

I hope it's soon! I have this ordered at a local place, so I know I'll have to still wait a wee bit longer, but I'm amped for this. I just pre-ordered Heavy Mando too out of hype.

Surprising this is potentially coming so soon. Definitely welcome it though. So far I have this version of Mando and IG-11 on pre-order. I still want to get the Beskar Mando with The Child too. Possibly the Scout and Speeder.

Surprising this is potentially coming so soon. Definitely welcome it though. So far I have this version of Mando and IG-11 on pre-order. I still want to get the Beskar Mando with The Child too. Possibly the Scout and Speeder.

Already checked the box on those - no bragging; just ones I figured I HAD to have $$$$$. Mildly irate about pricey speeder set:pfft: as a Scout was a character I would've passed on - but d*mn enjoyed the IG scenes so much.

Also figure - maybe wrong - that just the speeder will go for insane prices down the road.:horror

Seems like anything without a face except Baby may get released; really thought by SDCC or virtual SDCC my list would include Cara and Moff.

Anyway it'll be good to get this Mando in; got Hasbro figs but it's just not the same.:cool::r2d2line

I was pretty sure I was going to get this one since it's coming out sooner, but looking at everything next year now I'm not so sure. Miles, Harley, Kylo Ren & Mando w/Child all come out so close together part of me thinks I should just start setting up payment plans on all of those and miss this guy completely.

Final product photos are up on Facebook so looks like this is in fact releasing. Even before the ESB Vader rerelease, strange.

Maybe it?s just me but it looks like the neck is ever so slightly too long. Helmet looks like it sits a bit too high in some shots, could be angle and pose though.

Back