1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... A guy who fought his way out of the sarlacc alone and unaided [which no one else had ever done prior] isn't cool? A guy who was running his own crews as a *teenager*... isn't cool?

OK.

Well, that's legends, we don't know if Boba escaped on his own or had help in canon. The way he went out in ROTJ was anything but cool.

And no, Boba Fett in TCW was a whiny little ****, he wasn't cool at all.

Well, that's legends, we don't know if Boba escaped on his own or had help in canon. The way he went out in ROTJ was anything but cool.

And no, Boba Fett in TCW was a whiny little ****, he wasn't cool at all.

Ooooooo-kay.

I'll just say this, tho: Pretty funny how he didn't get out of the sarlacc, when he about to be guest-starring on Mando's show. Neat trick, Fett! *helmet nod*

I honestly hope he cameos in the upcoming season 2 trailer, JUST to make people's heads explode. "BUT, BUT, BUT HE DIED!"

Jokes'll be on the naysayers. :)

Ooooooo-kay.

I'll just say this, tho: Pretty funny how he didn't get out of the sarlacc, when he about to be guest-starring on Mando's show. Neat trick, Fett! *helmet nod*

I honestly hope he cameos in the upcoming season 2 trailer, JUST to make people's heads explode. "BUT, BUT, BUT HE DIED!"

Jokes'll be on the naysayers. :)

I never said that he didn't escape, we just don't know how he did in canon. He's just never done anything on screen to make me interested in him as a character, I like his armour and that's about it.

You're gonna bring up whiny little bitches when the three main trilogies include Anakin, Luke, and Ben Solo?

Sorry but all your credibility was just lost:rotfl

Okay, they are whiny little bitches too, they aren't really relevant right now though are they?

Didn't he already cameo in Season 1?

Mandalorian Boba Fett.jpg

:monkey3

I never said that he didn't escape, we just don't know how he did in canon. He's just never done anything on screen to make me interested in him as a character, I like his armour and that's about it.

....and that right there is your problem. You dont know him from anything else, just the movies.

It is the EU and the comics that show what and who he really is. Now, if you dont want to read that stuff, if Fett does not interest you, fair enough. But when you say stuff like "he's not interesting" to people who HAVE read these things, that's why your opinion is kind of being dismissed. You have nothing really to base your judgement on, except a lack of information.

I'm not trying to flame you here, just explaining.

....and that right there is your problem. You dont know him from anything else, just the movies.

It is the EU and the comics that show what and who he really is. Now, if you dont want to read that stuff, if Fett does not interest you, fair enough. But when you say stuff like "he's not interesting" to people who HAVE read these things, that's why your opinion is kind of being dismissed. You have nothing really to base your judgement on. except a lack of information.

I'm not trying to flame you here, just explaining.

You're twisting my words here :lol. I never said outright said that he's not interesting, I clearly said that he doesn't interest me. I'm basing my judgement on what I've seen of him, which is the movies and Clone Wars, so it's not really a lack of information.

I thought that was the army of Mandos that helped him :dunno wasn’t the Fett teaser the one that actually shot that female forgot her name ( not Cara Dune) but Ming na win’s character at the end I believe :lecture

This was the first possible teaser. The guy in the shadows who turns and looks at Mando.

I thought that was the army of Mandos that helped him :dunno wasn?t the actual Fett teaser the one that actually shot that female Dead forgot her name ( not Cara Dune) but Ming na win?s character at the end of an episode I believe :lecture

That would be correct. Boba walks up to Ming-Na Wen's body at the end. The guy in that screenshot above is just a random Mando.

This was the first possible teaser. The guy in the shadows who turns and looks at Mando.

Pretty sure it wasn’t him in that moment because it wasn’t the nature that him and Boba would meet so soon. I think the teaser for Fett was intended when the character shot that women more or less .

Seeing that Boba was evil and Mando is more of a gunslinger..I imagine if and when they decide to bring Fett into the show..I see it like an old spaghetti western vibe where Mando and Boba would meet in a shootout or something in that terms :dunno

That would be correct. Boba walks up to Ming-Na Wen's body at the end. The guy in that screenshot above is just a random Mando.

Ah thought so..if you also pay close attention..the sound that came from the blaster that kills her sounds identical to the typical sound effect from Boba’s rifle in the OT films rather than the new blaster sound from Mando’s pistol

Ah thought so..if you also pay close attention..the sound that came from the blaster that kills her sounds identical to the typical sound effect from Boba’s rifle in the OT films rather than the new blaster sound from Mando’s pistol

Yeah, they definitely just spoonfed it to viewers by using not only that electrical sound, but also the spur sounds when he walks.

Yeah, they definitely just spoonfed it to viewers by using not only that electrical sound, but also the spur sounds when he walks.

Favre is an avid fan of pop culture references so it wouldn’t surprise me if he consulted with Bullock on how they should tease Fett in the show :lol

This thread has taught me that you can't personally dislike Boba Fett without his fans getting very upset and defensive.

Thats funny because everytime I see someone explain why they dont like Boba, its always for a very personal reason with him like hes a real person who hurt people. It always entertaining. That’s for sure:lol

Thats funny because everytime I see someone explain why they dont like Boba, its always for a very personal reason with him like hes a real person who hurt people. It always entertaining. That’s for sure:lol

I loved the mystery of Boba still do..but now that we have Mando..Boba seems like a watered down character .

BTW the PT ruined the image of Boba IMO ..just sayin

You're twisting my words here :lol. I never said outright said that he's not interesting, I clearly said that he doesn't interest me. I'm basing my judgement on what I've seen of him, which is the movies and Clone Wars, so it's not really a lack of information.

Well he didn't interest me either. I had to go read why - since all I knew were the films at first - there seems to be cult around the character.
His costume never had me *enraptured* me (until Sideshow's mythos version anyway).

So, Clone Wars and there's more back story; but that still didn't grab me. Ahsoka doesn't grab me either. Asajj Ventress does tho *shrug*. So did the Grand Inquisitor.
And I think Solo is shamefully underrated re various aspects.

But I haven't read all the comix etc. Maybe I'd think differently, maybe not. Hopefully tho everyone thinks it's a good idea to NOT overstuff Mandalorian with every idea Filoni and/or Lucas ever had, or every thing every fan wants (if they're gonna do that I want Qui Gon to return from the great beyond and it d@mn well better be Liam Neeson)

Meanwhile one rumor floating around is that there are 3 spinoffs being talked about from the Mandalorian. If true, it's the best way for Disney to milk their unexpected success (say, Ahsoka, Boba, and???? series). I'd just like to see the Obi-Wan series actually happen.

The cloak to me looks very Mando - narrow and squared off, with ragged edges. But could be Cobb Vanth too.
https://www.slashfilm.com/timothy-olyphant-mandalorian-character/

Back