The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Death Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got charged as well for EMS (to France) but it's apparently common now with most (all) HK etailers. DenDen Hobby and KG Hobby are not offereing free shipping anymore either.

My death troopers shipped last night. Cody Wednesday, 2 death troopers Thursday, divorce lawyer Friday. ����

I have Cody arriving Tuesday and 2 DT's arriving Thorsday. Wife suggested that I get a second DT. No divorce lawyer expected.

Mine arrived friday :) F7AAD01C-7264-4059-A66E-8CD88000785D.jpg

Finally got a notice from TBA, but this is the second figure in a row that I preordered with free shipping, and he is charging for shipping. Anyone else having this problem?

Same here. I was talking to him tonight and he said it's only over the Christmas and lockdown period of December. China Post has a huge backlog and they're prioritising EMS speedpost shipments and pretty much ignoring the rest. He said he's had to process a lot of refunds because items are taking 1-2 months to arrive in Europe. Things should return to normal early next year and the free service will be available again.

Got my invoice from TBA today for the Vader reissue also with shipping so thanks for the explanation as to why.

I'm in Australia so will be interesting to see now how long it will be till he sends it out and what the shipping time turns out to be.

Finally got a notice from TBA, but this is the second figure in a row that I preordered with free shipping, and he is charging for shipping. Anyone else having this problem?

Same here. I was talking to him tonight and he said it's only over the Christmas and lockdown period of December. China Post has a huge backlog and they're prioritising EMS speedpost shipments and pretty much ignoring the rest. He said he's had to process a lot of refunds because items are taking 1-2 months to arrive in Europe. Things should return to normal early next year and the free service will be available again.

Yeah same. I ordered two and it added like $30-something for shipping. I asked and got the same response about packed shipping and he's got some packages that haven't been delivered in 2 months+. Oh well, gotta deal with it I guess.

I'm not digging the look of those new Dark-troopers, probably going to pick additional one DT to flank upcoming Gideon, just like I did for the display of Krennic.

I’m pretty hyped for this figure since seeing all the great shots that people have posted. Wasn’t that interested at first but they’ve quickly grown to be one of my fav trooper designs.

Was thinking about getting a couple more of these but I prefer them without the white lines from the weathering along the armor edges. Not sure it will look right with the RO versions.

3d05ff3296d6ce4b75226d2a28bd7f2f.jpg

Just got in my Mando DT today. The white lines in the armor is much more apparent on these Mando versions but not enough to really throw things off. Still look good together imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing that is for sure different on these new ones is the green visors in their helmet. Much more green. You can tell a bit in my photo above. I barely noticed and checked out the rogue one and Mando version more closely. Definitely a brighter green. I dig it.

One thing that is for sure different on these new ones is the green visors in their helmet. Much more green. You can tell a bit in my photo above. I barely noticed and checked out the rogue one and Mando version more closely. Definitely a brighter green. I dig it.

What do you think about the magnetic strap to hold the pistol on this Mando version ?

Just got in my Mando DT today. The white lines in the armor is much more apparent on these Mando versions but not enough to really throw things off. Still look good together imo.

Is it the one on the left or right?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pic, yep it does work OK. You aren't kidding about the green visors though either.

Such a sick photo. Love that the green eyes are a bit more prominent on the new ones.

Such a sick photo. Love that the green eyes are a bit more prominent on the new ones.

Thanks! Yeah I love they made it more prominent. Makes me want another lol.

For the previous questions, Mando one is the one on the right.

The holsters are the same. Wish they?d have used a different material. On one of my R1 versions the holster is completely gone, and on the deluxe it?s hanging by a thread. This one I won?t even hand the blaster on.

For those that have it, how's the leg articulation? Suit very restrictive?

Back