The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Death Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNS reported that they have these in stock now, so other Hong Kong retailers should also get them very soon.

I'm waiting on OneSixthKit for this one.

TBA says very soon, possibly next week.

Not sure what's going on with TBA. Their allotment that's in-stock isn't moving, so they've reduced the price. Yet pre-orders are still not shipped. The whole point in me switching to them over Sideshow was getting them faster, but if he's going to sit on stock I'll just go back to SSC.

Not sure what's going on with TBA. Their allotment that's in-stock isn't moving, so they've reduced the price. Yet pre-orders are still not shipped. The whole point in me switching to them over Sideshow was getting them faster, but if he's going to sit on stock I'll just go back to SSC.

Yeah, still havent heard anything for this figure. He clearly has stock so why not fulfill preorders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, still havent heard anything for this figure. He clearly has stock so why not fulfill preorders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's trying to sell as many unit at the inflated in stock price as he can. I won't blame him for making us wait as long as i get my order filled when actual "later batch" turns up.

Hard to keep up with the acronyms - who is "TBA"?

Toys buying Agent.

you're welcome. If you ever order from HK, it's one of a few reliable sellers over there though it appear it's not an actual store unlike KG Hobby or DenDen Hobby.

anyone else get an item shipping soon on Dec 2 from SS? I got my notice for yesterday but nothing was charged or shipped

Same here. Cody shipped but not my death troopers. I may call customer service later and ask them to push it through. It worked a few months ago with leia and wicket.

Yep. I’ve been waiting for the shipped email and tracking info. Maybe they’re backed up?

IMG_9660.jpg

Everyone is backed up, I'm sure SSC is low on the priority list for pick ups right now.

My death troopers shipped last night. Cody Wednesday, 2 death troopers Thursday, divorce lawyer Friday. 👍🏻

Finally got a notice from TBA, but this is the second figure in a row that I preordered with free shipping, and he is charging for shipping. Anyone else having this problem?

Back