The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (starring Henry Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't happen- he's too tied up with DC films plus he's idenified as Supes- I don't think Bond people want that. He certainly could fill the bill though

Just saw the movie, really enjoyed it. Good script and was impressed more than I thought I would be with Henry and Armie both.

Haven't watched any trailers for this and don't watch broadcast television so haven't seen commercials. Forgot this existed. I'm going to go see it next week. I don't think I've ever seen a movie completely blind before without being familiar with some of the footage.

I really enjoyed the film, although I am certainly a Cavill fangirl :lol

Anybody else check it out? Pretty bummed it bombed opening weekend. I doubt we will get a sequel now, which is a shame since the story was good and the cast works so well together.

I forgot this even came out. They really pulled back on the advertising. Not sure it will still be in theaters by the time I can go. Likely a rental now. I was looking forward to this based on the 2nd trailer, but... the only real draw here for me is the "spy genre" and after MI5 I'm not sure this will hold up. Although I've never seen her in anything yet, I really like this young actress, Vickander. Something about her.

It's funny, I am aware that this movie exists and I know it's suppose to be out or already came out, but it is so forgettable that it's all just a vague blur. Oh well.

Back