The Magnificent Seven

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of awesome ideas in this thread. I would love it if we could do Magnificent Seven, The Man With No Name, High Noon, etc.

The issue is that when a lot of these movies were made, studios had no idea that there would such a huge collector's markets 40 years down the line.

This resulted in a lot of actors never signing away their likeness rights for merchandising.

So alas, these kind of projects will probably always remain dream projects...

:(

This man would be awesome to see in the 1/4 treatment (from Little Big man and Outlaw Josey Wales):
ChiefDanGeorge.JPG

I'm guessing Clint Eastwood's not to keen on signing off on his likeness since I never see his mug on anything.

I'm guessing Clint Eastwood's not to keen on signing off on his likeness since I never see his mug on anything.

OK, but I have a number of Eastwood sculpts. There aren't too many Brynner's, Borgnine's, Bucholz's or Vaughns have been seen?

If it comes down to the legalities of the sculpting rights than I wouldn't mind an outfit set. It would be great if SS could work around this as other companies seem to squeak on by.

So far, there are only three of the eight major head sculpts that I know of that are out there and could work for the M7 line.

Steve McQueen's likeness was made twice that I know of. "Jeans Top Movie Stars" and "21st Century Toys" Great Escape.
Charles Bronson - Dragon-Models, "Cyber Hobby" from The Dirty Dozen, Joe
James Coburn - Dragon-Models, "Cross of Iron" Steiner (Great Head Sculpt)

Does anyone else know of other head sculpts made of these characters? If possible list licensed dealers only? Thank you.

Yul Brynner .... Chris Adams
Eli Wallach .... Calvera (bandit leader)
Steve McQueen .... Vin
Horst Buchholz .... Chico
Charles Bronson .... Bernardo O'Reilly
Robert Vaughn .... Lee
Brad Dexter .... Harry Luck
James Coburn .... Brit

Back