The Magic of Arnie Kim's Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello friend - My apologies. No harm intended.....I'm just contributing to your site.

Thank you.

Hector Martinez

Hey Wanderer - God bless you my brother!
May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Holiday and thank you for your comment, although I know I should abide by this forum's rules. I still thank you for your positive comment.

You are Da Man!!!!

Peace and God bless!

Hector

Hector, I just saw Enter the Dragon a few nights ago. It was fun to watch. Did anybody ever make the old bad guy from that movie yet?

Hey Wanderer - God bless you my brother!
May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Holiday and thank you for your comment, although I know I should abide by this forum's rules. I still thank you for your positive comment.

You are Da Man!!!!

Peace and God bless!

Hector

Hector your collection is pure class brother. How many years have you been building that up?
Have a great xmas and new year!
Nash

Hey Wanderer - I've been a fan since 1966 (during the Green Hornet years) and I started collecting seriously for the past 15 years. Thanks for your interest and may the New Year bring you Prosperity and Health!

Jessica - I hope I satisfied your curiosity with the "Mr Han" figure. I purchased him about 3 years ago and he is one of my favorites!

Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Hector Martinez

Jessica - My camera's flash kind of "smoothed" him down a bit but in person he looks "older" than the pic. Mr Han was played by "Sek Kin" (he's known in America as Shih Kien). Sadly he died last year. He was in his early 60's when he played his part in Enter the Dragon. Bruce chose him due to Sek Kin's rich movie background (he was one of the first actors featured in the "Wong Fei Hong" films of the 40's.

Be Well!

Hector Martinez

Back