The Lone Ranger 1/6 Scale Custom Figure [IDM Customs]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks amazing. As a big fan of The Lone Ranger I am very impressed.

Looks awesome! your stuff keeps getting more amazing, love the weathering you put on the boots too.

You can PM me if interested. I can have my wife Jen make an extra set of clothing if you need.

Thanks John, sent a message your way! This is such a nice piece, I'm a huge Ranger fan. Grew up playing the game on NES. My brother will love to see this too.

Also, does anyone know of a nice 1:6 white horse to go with him? Would be crazy to display the Lone Ranger without Silver.

Edit: Seems that picking up a Marx horse on eBay is the way to go. I'll probably buy one and strip the paint, maybe flock it with white flocking and attach real hair for a mane. Not a great painter though so who knows what I'll end up doing. Lots of options to choose from.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your kind words! Jen and I truly appreciate everyone taking the time to look and post comments. It means so much to us that you guys like our figures. Thank you.

Also, does anyone know of a nice 1:6 white horse to go with him? Would be crazy to display the Lone Ranger without Silver.

Edit: Seems that picking up a Marx horse on eBay is the way to go. I'll probably buy one and strip the paint, maybe flock it with white flocking and attach real hair for a mane. Not a great painter though so who knows what I'll end up doing. Lots of options to choose from.

Adam,

Those Marx horses won't work because they are quite a bit undersized. They're almost like a pony size in 1/6 scale. I've been searching for a Silver for my Ranger too and it's been quite an experience to say the least. :D

The Marx horses look quite small. You can see some of the comparison shots here:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=167672

Orangepeace also suggested this horse, which I also plan to get for my Tonto. And at $90 you honestly can't beat the price. But it's still on preorder so I don't know what the quality is going to be like:

https://www.vantagecollectibles.com/303-toys-china-series-sixth-scale-horse/

Personally, I'm waiting on artist Luis Aguilar (Nohuanda) from Mexico for mine. He does some amazing horses and you can see his work on his Flickr account here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nohuanda/page6/

Look at his albums and you can see he does some AMAZING 1/6 scale figures too. I've contacted Luis, but he said he's currently backed up for several months with commissions and would let me know when he can do another batch of horses. I think if we get an interest list together and contact him again maybe he can do a small run for everyone since Luis casts everything to order and we can designate the style/pose and color of the horses.

We need to get a 1/6 Silver worked out. Maybe Luis is the way to go.

The Soul Three Kingdoms Elite General comes with a pretty awesome horse.

880e7-soul14.jpg

Back