The "Let's See How Fast This One Sells Out" Kit Fisto Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Poor unpopular Kit Fisto... The figure that everybody thought they would pass on...

;)

No kidding. :rolleyes:

Last week people were complaing "left and right" about SS releasing a Kit Fisto figure and that they were going to pass on him. No doubt SS saw that decided to drop the exculsive edition down to 1250. I hope no one now regrets what they said last week. :rolleyes:

I bet hes going to become the holy grail of this line...

Shaihulud said:
Why would you pass on this guy? He is the best they have done yet, this now raises my expectatins to what Chewbacca is going to look like. :horror

I can't believe how fast he sold out after reading the threads all last week. I think everyone was trying to psych each other out to keep the site from getting bogged down so that they could preorder. I think the next preorder will be alot more nerve wracking now. :sick

Only the exclusive Battle Droid Head technically sold out....The regular Kit is still available...Wonder what edition size he'll end up having....

i was one who thought he wouldnt sell out as fas so i woke up an hour after itr went live....

This is the first exclusive ive missed.....

Shaihulud said:

I think he will become a key piece. I was going to pass on him because he isnt that important of a character to me, but Sideshow did such a awesome job on him, I couldn't pass it up.

And there I was, thinking that the ES of 1250 was too large!

Seriously, the SW 12" line is becoming a phenomenon within the collectors' community the likes of which I've never seen. And the price isn't that much higher than Orthanc, which just stood there at $95 a pop for months, in case anyone needs reminding... :cool:

Back