The League of Extraordinary Gentle...Women?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did I say men are pigs?

And Ghostbusters is a comedy.

Wow....just forget it. :lol

a comedy with G O O D A C T O R S :( the new movie will not have Good actresses. Nor are they pretty, that's the big difference you silly.

Last edited:
If you're a guy (white, black, fat, stupid, disabled, etc.) who's biggest problems are deciding which action figures to flex pay at any given time or whether or not your favorite superhero is white or female in any given movie then I'd say you've got it pretty good. ;)

well yeah, that's like if you are woman whose biggest problem in life is that James Bond is not female or that Avengers only has One female member I think you have it pretty good too :D

well yeah, that's like if you are woman whose biggest problem in life is that James Bond is not female or that Avengers only has One female member
I think you have it pretty good too :D

I agree with women who complain about The Avengers. It just seems wrong that there is only one drink serving pregnancy obsessed female superhero in the group. Each of the guys should have at least 3 or 4 of those seeing to his every whim. :naughty

Last edited:
I agree with women who complain about The Avengers. It just seems wrong that there is only one drinking serving pregnancy obsessed female superhero in the group. Each of the guys should have at least 3 or 4 of those seeing to his every whim. :naughty

I would personally Love an ALL female avengers franchise just because that would be sooo hot
I am tired of seeing Cap's Abs or Thor's abs... :gah:
When is Black widow going to be in her Underwear godamit :mad: thats just not fair!

Yes Civil War better have a scene that requires Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, and Evangeline Lilly to enter a magic bath together to "see the future" or whatever.

they can just recreate this scene:

rXvhaKT.png

(cannot even imagine the backlash that would create :lol)

Yea, there's at least 3 rape scenes in the book iirc.

You can make this a good movie without rape scenes in it. No thank you.

yeah I wonder if those scenes are like big parts of the story or not.

they cut the rape scene in Kick Azz 2 and it wasn't a problem, it wasn't needed (they just beat up the girl instead)

I don't care really.
The book is very slow and dark, they'll never make it any justice.

As bad of a film the 2003 adaptation was, it had the right idea - take pure concept and do something diferent with it.
Their villain didn't work at all but the team was interesting.

yeah I wonder if those scenes are like big parts of the story or not.

they cut the rape scene in Kick Azz 2 and it wasn't a problem, it wasn't needed (they just beat up the girl instead)

It was funny that the Mother****er could't get a stiffy so that's why he didn't rape her :lol

Anyone who read that article and took it to mean that the movie is being made with a cast consisting primarily of females is a ****ing moron.

Also get over feminism. It exists. Deal with it.

Feminism died a long time ago though, what remains is its stinking carcass being dragged across the dirt by chariots shaped like problem glasses.

The problem is the way they herald it (the studio) as female-centric. It's a ploy just like Ghostbusters to gain attention. You want to remake it fine, just shut up and do it. Don't say dumb **** like this

""It’s female-centric, which I think is interesting. I love female characters, point-of-view characters in action movies. I thought [Fury Road] was great. I think you can always find a fresh way of doing something and going back to the basics."

You didn't see George Miller running around for years talking about how Fury Road was going to be super empowering for women.

Back