The latest reboot is Indiana Jones! Spielberg is out, Abrams is in.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think there was so much disgust for JJ! I thought his Mission Impossible and Star Trek were thoroughly good. I think there are much worse things that could happen to the Indy franchise than a reboot by JJ!

And I LOVE lens flares! :pfft:

I didn't think there was so much disgust for JJ! I thought his Mission Impossible and Star Trek were thoroughly good. I think there are much worse things that could happen to the Indy franchise than a reboot by JJ!

And I LOVE lens flares! :pfft:

I loved the new Star Trek but he went overkill with the flares IMO. It gets old quick.

:lol The title got me for a second. These reboots are ridiculous, I'll just about believe any of them.

Why not. The cool thing to do now-a-days is remake everything great from the '80s, so just go ahead and ruin this one, too.

yes new it was an April fools.
for one steven spielbergh the new movie he has coming out with jj abrahms.he is all over it..second thanks to great directors and producers as steven and george..they probably will never let hollywood redo there movies until there dead and buried..

After the last Indy movie, a "reboot" under a new director wouldnt be such a horrible idea. It would be interesting to see the Indy franchise handled like Bond.

As long as it had harrison, i would mind other directors doin the srart sequence, then spielberg take the reigns for the rest

Don't you guys kinda consider "The Young Indiana Jones Cronicles" kinda a reboot.
rather than a prequel
All-together different themes, 3 different actors, playing Indy.
Historical themes instead of supernatural
Saw the first few when they were first on, never saw most of them.
I recently saw the one about the early days of silent films
awful
I realize these were really a kinda educational tv for teens

Call me what you will, but when I read this, my immediate reaction wasn't horror, it was excitedly optimistic. Mostly because I think Abrams would be perfect for the job, and with a solid script I think he could produce something worthy of the Indy name.

if they ever did the reboot i would get this guy from vampire diaries
Matthew-Davis-boys-of-the-vampire-diaries-14497890-335-450.jpg

Back