The Lady Formerly Known as SideshowDusty...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To my friend 'Dusty': Good luck to you, and your family! There's too many parenting tips to share so don't be a stranger!

To my former co-worker 'SideshowDusty': It has been an honor to work with you. Your help and encouragements have always meant a great deal to me. I am sad to see you go, and happy for you all at the same time.

Oh what will I do when it's time to make buttons, want to rock out to a song about biscuits, or determine who to boot out of the chat room... You will be missed but your legacy not forgotten.

To my friend 'Dusty', again: I need a copy of that song about the biscuits!!! I think you said it was your friend's band from Austin.

Dang, I forgot about that biscuits song! I don't have my work playlists anymore; I think Rob wiped them when I returned the G5!! :( Do you remember any other lyrics besides biscuits?

And, awwwwwwww, Dennis!!!! You made the monkey cry :monkey2

So...in conclusion; I am now "just" Dusty here on the boards. And a HUGE THANK YOU to all who have been with me through various stages of the journey that was my life as "SideshowDusty"! :duff

Red Rovered over to the Freaks side.

Pull up a chair.
Pop a couple zits.
Pick a favorite line to follow
Hate on that line like it slapped yo mama.
Quietly order them on the side anyway.
Whine about the NRD ... then proceed to still place your order.
Now whine that you havent been charged for the NRD you didnt want to pay in the first place.
Cancel said order less than 24hrs before shipment due to seeing bad blown out cell phone pics taken by a 12yr old.
See good pics of a nice piece taken by someone who knows how to use a camera.
Get on waitlist for said piece again.
Post emotional reply in thread hoping waitlist converts.
... rinse .. repeat ... :hi5:

Dang, I forgot about that biscuits song! I don't have my work playlists anymore; I think Rob wiped them when I returned the G5!! :( Do you remember any other lyrics besides biscuits?

And, awwwwwwww, Dennis!!!! You made the monkey cry :monkey2

It had a cool groove to it and was about biscuit soul! That's about all the specifics I remember.

Sorry to hear you leaving Sideshow Dusty. You will definately be missed. But I'm sure with Travis still working for Sideshow that you'll still be in the loop with everything.

To Dusty :duff

Red Rovered over to the Freaks side.

Pull up a chair.
Pop a couple zits.
Pick a favorite line to follow
Hate on that line like it slapped yo mama.
Quietly order them on the side anyway.
Whine about the NRD ... then proceed to still place your order.
Now whine that you havent been charged for the NRD you didnt want to pay in the first place.
Cancel said order less than 24hrs before shipment due to seeing bad blown out cell phone pics taken by a 12yr old.
See good pics of a nice piece taken by someone who knows how to use a camera.
Get on waitlist for said piece again.
Post emotional reply in thread hoping waitlist converts.
... rinse .. repeat ... :hi5:

I don't know if I can handle all this responsibility!!!! :horror

Hi Dusty, congrats on the courage to make the change you wanted in your life. Alot of people don't do that. I hipe this means you'll be spending more time here! :lol We used to have some fun in the chats way back when the Star Wars line first started. Best of luck to you, Travis, and Dax (I can't believe he's 2 already)!

(I can't believe he's 2 already)!

Just think of how long it's been since you heard a podcast. I think it was around the same time, right?

Good move Dusty. Nothing more fun than spending your whole day with someone who's never seen the world before. Just remember, you only have three years left to make him the coolest kid in kindergarten.

:duff

Dusty just saw the thead. As I said on Facebook I wish you all the best in your future and think its amazing what you're doing. I know you will be successful as a mom and whatever you choose to do career wise from here on out. I look forward to still shotting the breeze with you at comic-con. :duff

I'll miss you for sure. And not just for all the cool prizes you have handed me at Comic-cons and in chats too, but because you are a genuinely nice and spectacular person. Thanks for all the fun, especially this past Spooktacular.

;)

Back