The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The kollection of King Darkness

Newest addition! Thnx to Seb :bow

I ^^^^in' LOVE it!!! One of my very fave custom pieces I own!! Looks great with '84 Reese!! Even has a ruby type gem in his eye that catches the light :rock

SDC11797.jpg

SDC11801.jpg

SDC11803.jpg

Just need to hunt down some T1 glasses now.

Didnt really notice till I took these pix how orange future Reese was compared to '84 Reese by xenoviper. So I repainted him to get as close to xenoviper's skin tone as I could. Also darkened the hair. Hair still need some work, but I think the skin tone matches much better know.

What do you guys think:

Before:
SDC11809.jpg

After:
SDC11827.jpg

Thnx a lot Seb!!!!

Heres a better pic. Painted the hands too.
SDC11834.jpg

And finally one last pic, group shot with repainted future Reese :)

SDC11836.jpg

Thnx Colossus:rock

Couple pix of the Reese repaint, did his eyes too:
SDC11838.jpg

SDC11842.jpg

SDC11843.jpg

nice work king............your getting to be quite the triple threat.....painter, photographer, &......well um.....what would be the third??..........oh yea..........CANCER PREVENTER....:lecture..............:lol

SDC11241.jpg

This is how you do it. :clap :rock :clap :rock

Between this pic and you snagging that gift card first, I've had a heavy dose of KD envy today. :lol

The only thing that could improve these is specific, highly detailed enviros for each set maybe?

Not impressed. With a name like "King Darkness", I expected more. It seems like you have a large collection of "dolls". Just my opinion.

Man you should really try painting more heads! You're quiet gifted.

I have my moments, but they are few are far between :lol
nice work king............your getting to be quite the triple threat.....painter, photographer, &......well um.....what would be the third??..........oh yea..........CANCER PREVENTER....:lecture..............:lol

Cancer provention :rock

Wow! Nice repaint, Mr. King. I never would have guessed you had it in ya.

Thnx Coco.
This is how you do it. :clap :clap

Between this pic and you snagging that gift card first, I've had a heavy dose of KD envy today. :lol

The only thing that could improve these is specific, highly detailed enviros for each set maybe?

KD envy :lol Thnx EC:rock

Not impressed. With a name like "King Darkness", I expected more. It seems like you have a large collection of "dolls". Just my opinion.

Hmmm. Not impressed. With a name like "Soundclown", I expected more, maybe humor, or something worth listening to? It seems more like your name should be "AssClown". Just my opinion.

nice to see a collection where some thought & time has been put into the poses well done
King of Darkness

Back