The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The kollection of King Darkness

SDC15363.jpg

This pic is all kinds of awesome! :rock

Congrats King ho-mo. :)

Great pics Chase :rock You got me all excited....

Damn it Butt Flossy, what did I tell you about flirting with me :mad:

that group shot brings a tear to my eye due to the awesomeness of it............:monkey2

Need a hug?

Damn that figure looks sick! Can't wait to get mine :rock :rock :rock

Thnx J. He'll look killer in your collection.
Awesome collection !!

Thnx.

This pic is all kinds of awesome! :rock

Congrats King ho-mo. :)

Gracias, ya rat bastard!

:lol...Thnx Evil

Was "meh" on it, looks good, but with space and $$$ a growing issue I felt like he was an easy pass.

Whats the new signature mean?

I now have 99 of the 100 Vintage Kenner Star Wars figures; so 99% :rock

Kind of the opposite of your "One Percenter" :lol

Was "meh" on it, looks good, but with space and $$$ a growing issue I felt like he was an easy pass.

Whats the new signature mean?

I went from being really excited for the T-1000 to 'meh' once it was in hand.... Lots of cool accessories but there's just something a little boring about it to me...

I noticed you went standless on the Terminator shelf Chase. Looks great!

R2-D2 with pop-up lightsaber:

vintr2d2saberloose.jpg

Looks like a babies sippy cup :lol
I went from being really excited for the T-1000 to 'meh' once it was in hand.... Lots of cool accessories but there's just something a little boring about it to me...

I noticed you went standless on the Terminator shelf Chase. Looks great!

Yup, not sure what it is about the T-1000, but its just not doing it for me :dunno

The stands where clogging the shelf so I had to ditch them, thankfully all the figures and really stable without them.

Excellent Terminator collection, King! :rock

I want you and galctiboy to adopt me so I can divide my time between living in your collection room and his.

Yup, not sure what it is about the T-1000, but its just not doing it for me :dunno

i felt the exact same way but now i'm thinking about picking him up anyway just because t2 & sara look a bit pissed that they dont have someone to fight......all dressed up & nowhere to go.........so to speak......:cool:

i felt the exact same way but now i'm thinking about picking him up anyway just because t2 & sara look a bit pissed that they dont have someone to fight......all dressed up & nowhere to go.........so to speak......:cool:

Yep, everyone needs an enemy... that's why the 1/6 LOTR series is a fail :monkey2

I was thinking that too, but now that I have some T1 awesomeness on the the shelf I can live without a T-1000.
Excellent Terminator collection, King! :rock

I want you and galctiboy to adopt me so I can divide my time between living in your collection room and his.

Thnx Coco.

And I would 100% be willing to adopt. Of course you will be working full time when at my house making me shelves and a Kurgan sword plaque :rock

AWESOME and perfect collection marvel.congrats:clap:clap:clap

Thnx bolido!

Yep, everyone needs an enemy... that's why the 1/6 LOTR series is a fail :monkey2

R.I.P. :monkey2

Chase, looks like you have grown quite the collection over the years. Looks great my man.

Back