The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The kollection of King Darkness

Yeah, a total fail. But good they worked out the bugs on that version so this one could be epic!

I don't have any room for him, but if I did it would be a 100% purchase.

I like that PF Gandalf, the paint apps look really good for factory paint. Does he have the new casting process like the German Paratrooper? You know the "life-like" skin tone?

Hey King, can you tell me on your HT's OC Batman figure...is that cape modded? Looks like you really got it to drape over his shoulders well if not.

Just wondering, thanks in advance man.

Yeah, a total fail. But good they worked out the bugs on that version so this one could be epic!

I don't have any room for him, but if I did it would be a 100% purchase.

If you ever do get room I recommend it. It has the kind of presence that Darkness has.

I like that PF Gandalf, the paint apps look really good for factory paint. Does he have the new casting process like the German Paratrooper? You know the "life-like" skin tone?

I dont think so, its just a well done paint job, but not that new fangled paint process.

Hey King, can you tell me on your HT's OC Batman figure...is that cape modded? Looks like you really got it to drape over his shoulders well if not.

Just wondering, thanks in advance man.

Does "OC" mean original costume? If so, its not the HT figure, its the Takara Batman and Takara cape.

Such a awesome display.

Looks impressive.

Old Man from Lord of the Rings, very stout choice.

KD, once again, beautiful pics for an awesome arrival ! :bow
Love this Gandalf ;) really better than white one ...

whoooaaa army of toys!!!

Thnx bastards :wave

Wait, that's the Takara Batman?

SDC13910.jpg

Awesome Collection, I like the 1/6 Gang !

Back