The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome King...first time in here very impressed!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Damn, Chase. You've really cut back on the new purchases this year.

I know right? Get some new stuff you weak *** fool. :lecture :nana:

He's such an awesome guy that i think we should all buy him something new. Do they sell things that help get you out from under the thumb? :dunno :lol

Yeah, its been a slow year for purchases. I think Bossk, Snowtrooper & 3P0 are the only ones, and Bludd shipped today.

But I did put together about 10 Joes this year, so in terms of full figures bought its been slow, but I did about 13 new figures to the collection. Kept myself plenty busy all year, and still have a few Joes in mid bash.

If Sideshow would get their **** together and sell more Joes and OT SW stuff I would buy it. My pre order list is slowly growing though, got Baroness, Cobra Commander, Vader 2.0 and now 60s Batman and Robin. I'll add Grievous, Tauntaun and Han/Luke to that eventually. Next year should be nice!

Did some rearranging, sold stuff, bought stuff, and made stuff since my last update. Added some new shelves, should give me room for about 40 more figures. Should be set for some time. Yeah buddy!

Yeah, its been a slow year for purchases. I think Bossk, Snowtrooper & 3P0 are the only ones, and Bludd shipped today.

But I did put together about 10 Joes this year, so in terms of full figures bought its been slow, but I did about 13 new figures to the collection. Kept myself plenty busy all year, and still have a few Joes in mid bash.

If Sideshow would get their **** together and sell more Joes and OT SW stuff I would buy it. My pre order list is slowly growing though, got Baroness, Cobra Commander, Vader 2.0 and now 60s Batman and Robin. I'll add Grievous, Tauntaun and Han/Luke to that eventually. Next year should be nice!

Nice update, Chase! :rock

I think my purchases this year are the same as yours so far, though I did overpay for an E-Web cannon too. I've been picking up SS LOTR figures on the cheap. I think Faramir and Legolas both came in at less that 40 shipped. Just need a Boromir now.

The only things I have ordered are the Morgul Lord, ROTJ Vader and 66 Batman and Robin, though I know I'll go ape **** over the Hoth stuff, if will ever go up for order that is. Waiting patiently on the Tamshii Nations R2 too. :pray:

Back