The Kings Kourt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP!

THAT is some totally awesome stuff my liege!

GOOD LORD! That's LOOT!:monkey5

I am vexed....totally vexed...I thought I had some cool stuff....but not all that...all the Jasons and Freddy's AND all the Hellraiser stuff!!!!

I got to post pics of my stuff now...

But that Darkness bust CANNOT BE TOUCHED! That is just too cool!!!!!
Too cool! YOU RULE MAN!

Great stuff!

You're collection is great man... lots of dark and scary things!!! Which is what I would expect. I guess that Darkness bust is okay... but more importantly you were rocking the Tap!

kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif

kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif

kurganiconanib.gif

kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif

kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif

Nice collection King. We don't have all the same taste, but you have a great collection.

Very nice collection King. Makes me want to watch some horror movies. Love the Darkness bust. Truely a center piece.

Figuremaster Les said:
HOLY CRAP!

THAT is some totally awesome stuff my liege!

GOOD LORD! That's LOOT!:monkey5

I am vexed....totally vexed...I thought I had some cool stuff....but not all that...all the Jasons and Freddy's AND all the Hellraiser stuff!!!!

I got to post pics of my stuff now...

But that Darkness bust CANNOT BE TOUCHED! That is just too cool!!!!!
Too cool! YOU RULE MAN!

Great stuff!

Damn, I'm humbled by your words.....The Great Figure Master likes my collection:eek:

Galacti Boy said:
You're collection is great man... lots of dark and scary things!!! Which is what I would expect. I guess that Darkness bust is okay... but more importantly you were rocking the Tap!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah I love my Tap figures. I want so much to free them from their card board prison, but I have no place for them right now:monkey2....

SICK collection Chase!! Glad to finally see it in all it's glory!!! You have WAAAAY more stuff than I do... :lol

Love the Darkness bust... That thing is amazing... and a wonderful centerpiece to the collection. Now at least I know what you have so that when I ship your stuff this weekend... I don't give you doubles!! :cool:

DarkArtist81 said:
Now at least I know what you have so that when I ship your stuff this weekend... I don't give you doubles!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Now I REALLY looking forward to next week. Finally kustom Connor will be mine!!!!!!!!

Great collection.
Erm you know the Freddy figures what are they stood on to higher them from the jason?
Looks neat:D

Heres some pix of the Connor I got from Josh a.k.a. The Dark Artisit.....Comparison photos with my SS paint app..
DSC03295.jpg

DSC03293.jpg

DSC03297.jpg

DSC03294.jpg
DSC03296.jpg

that Predator looks awesome. The more I look at them the more I want them. :rock

how's the mobility on these things? ..and how detailed are the weaponry? :chew

Chase, you have an envious collection to rival any man. Hail to the King! :rock:

After looking at those Predator pics, I may just have to break down and buy that HK Anime exclusive Predator. I'm sold.

TOE said:
how's the mobility on these things? ..and how detailed are the weaponry? :chew

For the size of them and the amount of armor they have on they a pretty damn pose able. They have excellent articulation and all the joints. Their heads are that movable though. Just a little right to left action, and a little up and down, but not much.

As for the weaponry, its very detailed. Their spears are one of my favorite accessories. They have great detail, more so than most of SS accessories. IMHO they are worth every penny of $130. The shoulder cannon on the Scar is feaking awesome. Even has small moving parts.

Awesome pics!! Love seeing that Connor again... Feels like forever since I had it on the shelf. I still wish I could have gotten him some gloves or gloved hands to finish the look... Maybe one day I will track some down and send them your way! If I can ever snag an extra Jason 6 I'll have to trade hands with you. I want to turn Part 6 into Roy.... :D

IF I can pull it off....

I also love the Dolphin setup!! I loves me some Dolphins!! Gotta represent for FL!!:rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back