The Josh's Comic-Con 2012 Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6609.JPG

IMG_6610.JPG

to many pages, thanks for the effort! but any news on the enterbay products?

Wow just saw this thread...Good Grief they are coming out with a lot of great stuff in the future with all the major action figure and collectible companies. :hi5: I can't wait to see these pieces in hand.

Although I love the sculpts and details on the SSC DC heroes, especially Batman, but I'm not to found of the bodies used, they remind me of the Mattel or Matty Collector body, not as realistically sculpted like a HT's TT.

I know Superman and Bats are supposed to be thick and bulky in the comics, but they might be a little to bulky. We'll see, these are prototypes pictured.

These statues however from every company are insane! :horror

Had anyone taken any pics yet of the Symbiote booth (the Farscape line they are working on) or QMX? I'd love to see their Guild Codex proto!

Way to ripoff Street Fighter GG! :lol

All ridiculous concepts aside, these are very well sculpted and painted.

That is what I am saying I am surprised at how well done they are. Details are on point. I hope they can keep up in production .

That Uhura bust :rock2, the others look great too, but they really did an outstanding job on her. Thanks again for all the pix and vids everybody.

I was thinking that too. WOW ! Way to step it up !

Must get Deadpool Corp...need Deadpool Corp...where am I? Awesome pictures!

Was hoping to see if HTs was going to do a Sucker Punch Sweet Pea, Blondie or Rocket figure after all, but I haven't seen any pics yet...oh well:(

Back