The Josh's Comic-Con 2012 Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Enterbay's stuff up yet? I can't wait to see their 1/4 Joker and Bats!

Thanks so far for all the pics guys, everything is just mind blowing.

I feel like there's a whole half of the Sideshow booth I haven't seen in pics yet. Has everything been covered? Surely not. What about that Scar Predator statue?

Just gotta ask. Do they reveal all the 1/6 on preview night? I was honestly expecting far more from Hot Toys. Pretty disappointing "holiday" for me this year since I'm not interested in the 60's era Batman stuff

They don't reveal everything Preview night guys. Remember last year? They showed Joker and the Batmobile on the first actual day along with a couple of other figures. There will probably still be a few surprises.

Just gotta ask. Do they reveal all the 1/6 on preview night? I was honestly expecting far more from Hot Toys. Pretty disappointing "holiday" for me this year since I'm not interested in the 60's era Batman stuff

So far its the SSCC SideShow ComicCon.

VERY disappointed. The thing that sucks is that these Hot Toys figures look so bad other than Captain America Avengers version is that I may actually cancel my preorders, in which case Ill be billed a fee. If they are going to produce ____ing garbage like Hasbro and put a $200 tag on it Ill spend my money elsewhere.

Next year someone needs to wear a web cam on their head with an ear piece so we who cant attend can have a real time visual feed. That way we can tell the con-goer what booths to go to and what exactly we want to see! :lol
Don't get me wrong, the pics being sent are fan_____*ingtastic! Thanks to whoever it is that's taking 'em! :yess:

Someone need to take some pictures of SSC's Babydoll PF. :impatient:

Snoop, Zach just made these for me because I've been freaking too :lol

306846_496208157071523_1973360701_n.jpg

208942_496207937071545_197698784_n.jpg

:impatient::impatient::impatient:

EnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbayEnterbay....please?

Back