The Josh's Comic-Con 2012 Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey dude can you go over to the NECA booth and get some pics and video of their Predator Aliens and Prometheus figures! Jungle Dutch Hudson David Xenos! And... BIG RED?!?!?
NECABIGRed.jpg

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/223250116407066627/photo/1

Last edited:
Great little vids and pix, thanks to all for sharing. I can't wait to get back to SDCC one of these years.

So does the new Vader have lights? Kind of looked like it from the video.

Gotta say the one shot of him didn't overly impress, but seeing him "in the round" like that shows how awesome he turned out.

So much goodness in this thread :drool :rock.
The LOTR pieces alone from both SS and Weta are outstanding.

I gotta say it that even me, who doesn't like Hulk (and I don't care :nana:) thinks that new Maq is outstanding! I bet the Marvel freaks will be happy about that one :rock
x :wave

Hey Josh, a request....Do you think you could take a picture of the side of the little Prometheus Proto-Xeno's head? Tanks!

Not sure if any pics have been put up for Baroness PF & Jessica Rabbit PF. Any pics of these 2?

BIG THANKS again for all the videos & pics!:clap:clap

More, more, more.....:lol

A big thanks to everyone who's taking time out of there visit to SDCC to upload pics /video for us to see,
VERY much appreciated guys ;)

Kindest regards
Tys

Seeing pieces I have on order is making me so excited! They look ten times better on the videos then they do with ssc's photos. Which is how it usually ends up being. Baby Doll looks fab and Elvira is awesome.

Now, I need to see Baroness PF and Jessica PF. I saw Jessica's leg, that's about it.

Back