The Joker is Alive... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your originality when it comes to dioramas is unparalleled. I have seen nothing like it. The details are amazing. I could totally see him doing something like this prior to the Bank Robber scene.

How did you do the lights? They look fantastic, and love how one of them is out.

Great work, it looks like he's getting ready to make his first appearance during the bank heist.

The only thing that I can find "wrong" with it is the little picture of Ledger and Michelle Williams. I know you could say that's the Joker before he got his scars and his "beautiful wife" but I think it's a tad inappropriate.

Only flaw in my opinion, everything else looks great.

The only thing that I can find "wrong" with it is the little picture of Ledger and Michelle Williams. I know you could say that's the Joker before he got his scars and his "beautiful wife" but I think it's a tad inappropriate.

I really think that pic is simply meant as a little "easter egg" tribute to Ledger--nothing more.

And f'n awesome diorama BTW!!!!

Work of art! :bow

Very cool that you include a recipe, but I'd like to hear a bit from you about the construction of these amazing pieces, zuno. Which parts were difficult to make, what bits are your favorite, how long it took, etc.

I thought that was one of the coolest things :dunno

My friends on Sideshow Freaks,
Thank you all so much for your support.

It was intentional that one of the bulbs were out, and I appreciate you taking notice in my details.

I will continue to show improvement in my works.

Thanks again,

Wow, I never would have thought of portraying a scene of the Joker "putting on his make-up"!! That is excellent. A fantastic, 'offscreen' diorama.

Only flaw in my opinion, everything else looks great.

I assumed it was a nod to Harley Quinn.

This is simply mind-blowing,I suppose you could use the "unpainted DX police head for further options.

Back