The Itchy & Scratchy Show (the customs and kitbashes of Itchybitz)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itchybitz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Being new here and still finding my way around I'm starting to see how you guys do things a little differently. I'm used to posting on OSW and over there we tend to post a new thread for each new project whereas here it seems to be the trend for each customizer to have one big thread for all there work.
So, in an effort to conform and cooperate, I'm starting this thread.

I actually think it's a very good idea and stops threads being buried way too quickly. So, sorry about the ones I already started but here's a link to each one for convenience and to save me repeating them here.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
PULP FICTION - Vincent & Jules
A Fistful Of Carburetors
Soap
My Modern Warfare Collection Video

So from now on I'll post all my creations here.
I hope you guys like the thread name, I spent all day at work thinking about it.
This really is the most adult and sensible hobby ever, lol.

Thanks,
Nigel

Here's a few of my favs;

Max
collection84.jpg

Mutt
collection60.jpg

Arnie
collection71.jpg

Price
collection77.jpg

Brad
collection129.jpg

Travis
collection124.jpg

Sean
collection190.jpg

No. 6
collection198.jpg

Locke & Linus
collection283.jpg

Jim
sawyer-23.jpg

Last edited:
This, I think, is one of my better MW2 bashes. It's Captain Price..
I used an old DML German head and sculpted a beard onto it with Sculpey.

captainprice-01.jpg

captainprice-02.jpg

captainprice-03.jpg

captainprice-04.jpg

captainprice-05.jpg

captainprice-06.jpg

captainprice-07.jpg

captainprice-08.jpg

This Modern Warfare 2 bash of Captain John "soap" MacTavish is my most successful creation to date. I was able to sell him on EBay auction for a nice tidy sum, something I had not done before.

soap-01.jpg

soap-02.jpg

soap-03.jpg

soap-04.jpg

soap-05.jpg

soap-06.jpg

soap-07.jpg

very nice! what headsculpt is that you use for cpt. price?

That was weird, I answered your question in the next post before I'd even seen it, lol.

But to be more specific the HS started out as Oskar, the Panzer Officer. I think a lot of those old DML sculpts are excellent.

A while back I decided, on a whim, to get the Ken Black & white jacket set.

Well, it came in the mail today and I must say it's quite splendid.
Here it's modeled on an SS body and, I'll admit, the jacet is a little tight around the shoulders causing it to ride up. But I think it would look great on an HT slim body.

I don't really know why I bought it or what I'll do with it but I'm sure I'll think of something. The sweater and jacket might work on a Dirty Harry bash.

fs-01.jpg

fs-03.jpg

fs-05.jpg

fs-04.jpg

fs-02.jpg

A little more Modern Warfare 2, I'm addicted to these bashes, lol.
This time it's Soap and Ghost in their UDT gear. I added face camo to the LT HS and moulded an ear piece on to it. This has to be my most expensive bash to date ans is still really a WIP.

cdmw2udt-18.jpg

cdmw2udt-15.jpg

cdmw2udt-20.jpg

cdmw2udt-19.jpg

cdmw2udt-11.jpg

CDMW2UDT-01.jpg

cdmw2udt-03.jpg

cdmw2udt-04.jpg

I've seen your customs in the Lost and Sawyer thread and I was very impressed. I love your attention to detail. :clap

I've seen your customs in the Lost and Sawyer thread and I was very impressed. I love your attention to detail. :clap

Thanks a lot for that:)

Your work is just amazing, I just wish I could paint eyes the way you do.

I just got the Loading Toys Jason Statham head so, of course I had to do this...

transporter-01.jpg

transporter-02.jpg

transporter-03.jpg

transporter-04.jpg

transporter-05.jpg

transporter-06.jpg

transporter-07.jpg

transporter-08.jpg

transporter-09.jpg

transporter-10.jpg

dirtyharry-01.jpg

First off, I know there's a couple of glaring inaccuracies in this piece.
The Sweater should be red and the revolver should be a Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum.
Sorry, I only had a blue one and just try imagine the Colt Python Magnum .44 is a S&M;)

The HS is by S Pettersen, It's his Man With No Name and my second one. I thought I might be able to pass him off as Harry Calahan if I toned down the stubble a bit in the paint jo, I think it almost works, right?
The shirt and tie is from DiD's T Becker
The sweater's from a Ken set.

The suit and holster are bit more interesting, I've had them both for more than a decade.
The suit comes from Detective Brett, Robbery Division, one of Action Figure Paradise's NYPD law enforcement series. (that's him in my avatar)

The holster was made by mcorrigan.
It's been on the Yamato Eastwood since I got it, until now that is.

dirtyharry-09.jpg

dirtyharry-03.jpg

dirtyharry-04.jpg

dirtyharry-05.jpg

dirtyharry-06.jpg

dirtyharry-08.jpg

dirtyharry-07.jpg

dirtyharry-02.jpg

Last edited:
Back