The IT Crowd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Godfather

Just Business
Reaction score
Does anyone else here watch The IT Crowd? Just started season four and this show cracks me up big time.

Some episodes are better than others but they always manage to have at least one bit that will have me chuckling for a few days. If you don't watch or haven't heard of this show and enjoy British Comedies like the office check it out. My only problem with the show is that it is British so a season is only six episodes.

I love this show so much. It may be the funniest show I've ever seen, seriously.

I'm really looking forward to season 4, but will probably have to wait until the US DVD release. How are you watching it, you're in the states, right? If you don't want to say here, I'd take a PM... :monkey3

I think my fave episode is "Are We Not Men?". I'm also a big fan of "Fifty Fifty", I believe that to be a very accurate description of what women are really looking for in a man.

I love this show so much. It may be the funniest show I've ever seen, seriously.

I'm really looking forward to season 4, but will probably have to wait until the US DVD release. How are you watching it, you're in the states, right? If you don't want to say here, I'd take a PM... :monkey3

I think my fave episode is "Are We Not Men?". I'm also a big fan of "Fifty Fifty", I believe that to be a very accurate description of what women are really looking for in a man.

I have seen parts of the Jen Fredo episodes on youtube. I haven't actually seen a full Season 4 episode what I meant was season 4 just started not that I just started watching it. I thought about using a proxy so I could watch it online from the site in the UK.

Fantastic show ..the latest episode from season 4 was pretty weak imo ..the best one so far was episode 2 the countdown episode .."Im not a window cleaner!!"

I love this show! :hi5: Douglas Reynholm is the best.

Have you seen the phoney website:

https://www.reynholm.co.uk/helpdesk.php

Very good:)

Answered yes to "tried turning on and off" and "is it plugged in" and sent my problem off to the it department should get a response in 24 hours time.
Meanwhile my pc is on fire any suggestions?

Like the pictures of the on off button and plug plugged in and out lol.

The countdown episode was very good,but my favourite episode was this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLOj7bslkI

favourite line "how did it happen?"

"acid" lmao

From the creators of father ted another favourite of mine rip father crilley:(

this is one of my favorite shows on television right now. every episode has been funnier then the next for me. my top two are "Final Countdown" and "the gay play" episode. by far the funniest shows ever conceived. seriously, i wish i worked with those two guys and Jenn hahahh.

I just finished watching the America pilot episode. It's basically a word for word remake of the British pilot. The only changes were small changes to take the absurdity down a notch. Not good... :monkey4

Back