The Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half scale statues are amazing. But not the ones from sideshow. I have the IA Mark 42 a d that thing is hands down the best statue in my collection.

I would love the IA hulk buster but good luck finding that at a good price.

The proto of this piece looks good but most likely the piece we get will look bad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I got 1 IA 1/2 scale and 2 LSFs and the IA was one of the baddest pieces i have ever received.
The paint is different everywhere and the workmanship is almost like selfmade. The only postive thing on the IA piece was the retailprice was a little bit over the half of the Sideshow pieces.

What IA piece do you have?

I got a damaged Mark VII, and in the back i got an Mark XLIII 1/4 & the big Optimus Prime but i sended it back to the seller. to much different red tones on different pieces (leg, arm, body, head) and a lot of places where the glossy varnish was missing, the same like with the Mark VII but that piece was damaged too and from an private seller who probably cheated on me, he sold it to me as new. Finally i would say, Sideshow has more bad painted or damaged pieces than other producer because they produce a very much more pieces from the same thing. Im 100% satisfied with my 2 LSFs from Sideshow that i have, but the price makes the quality or in other words, the more expensive the product in relation to the size of the piece, better the factory selected for it

Did the ore order ever happen? I never got a notification.

I actually love the mark 42. Although it sucked in the movie it set the course for the next 3 or 4 movies and also Veronica.

Bring Some Heart to Your Hall of Armors with the Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust

400329_press1.jpg

“I am Iron Man.”

Sideshow and Legacy Effects present the Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust.

400329_press2.jpg

400329_press3.jpg

400329_press4.jpg

400329_press5.jpg

400329_press6.jpg

400329_press7.jpg

The Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust measures over 26” tall, inspired by the cinematic debut of Iron Man’s iconic red and gold suit. This bust features a detailed sculpt and paint application as well as a light-up arc reactor and eyes in the faceplate.

400329_press8.jpg

400329_press9.jpg

400329_press10.jpg

400329_press11.jpg

400329_press12.jpg

400329_press13.jpg

This incredible 1:1 scale Marvel collectible is a must-have for fans of Iron Man and the Marvel Cinematic Universe alike!

400329_press14.jpg

400329_press15.jpg

400329_press16.jpg

400329_press17.jpg

400329_press18.jpg

400329_press19.jpg

Upgrade your hall of armor and bring home the Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust today!

400329_press20.jpg

Pre-orders for the Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust will begin on Thursday, April 19th between 12pm-3pm PDT and will be priced at $1,250.00 USD.

Bring Some Heart to Your Hall of Armors with the Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust

Pre-orders for the Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Bust will begin on Thursday, April 19th between 12pm-3pm PDT and will be priced at $1,250.00 USD.

Glorious. Would much prefer to pick up the first run (battle damaged preferably) for half the price though as I don't know if it's just me, but the way the shoulders have been cut off make the head look small on this one. I know the Mark III is quite bulky but I don't think the shoulders translate well to the busts.

Way over priced for a 3rd run mark III.
The 3d renderings look good but the sideshow curse will plage this piece like all the others.
(I honestly hope I'm wrong and this piece comes out great.)

The shoulders on the Mark XLII were what pushed me towards picking it up. But if anyone needs to curb their enthusiasm, check the XLII's proto paint vs production.

Same. I’m about to move that piece out of my collection room, to somewhere it can accumulate dust on its lonesome.

But hey at least it appears this new bust has detail on the arc reactor! However this is the prototype, so things can.....and will change.

Same. I’m about to move that piece out of my collection room, to somewhere it can accumulate dust on its lonesome.

But hey at least it appears this new bust has detail on the arc reactor! However this is the prototype, so things can.....and will change.
You selling the bust? Or looking to trade?

You selling the bust? Or looking to trade?

Nope. Wouldn’t even know how to sell or trade, and I probably won’t net much here in Australia once you take into consideration shipping and other associated costs. So once it’s gets regulated to a hidden corner of the house I’ll probably box it up and hide it somewhere.

That's what has me interested. I bought one on the forum for the XLII but it's no sub for a sculpted AR.

Okc2CT7.jpg

I was thinking about getting one of those things for my bust when I saw them pop up of the forums. But honestly I think I was already over the piece by that time.

I'd pay 800 for it. 1250 is just way to high.

Back