The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go
391680263.jpg

Okay, I've seen a lot of repaints of Indy and this work is just absolutely beautiful. Spot on and very realistic. Great job!

Amazing work Boot!!! My God, you are a talent. The best paintjob I've seen on one yet.

Nathan

Sorry for digging up this old thread guys but I have a questions about the piece.
I'm looking for one on the second market. What is a reasonable price for the piece in euro's?

Thanks in advance :hi5:

Hey guys. Anyone know where I can get a custom replacement jacket for ROTLA Indy? His jacket is starting to peel real bad :(

So I bought the TOD Indy to be a backup to my ROTLA Indy because it was starting to have the flaking cuffs issue. After I got my TOD Indy (well replacement TOD Indy - First one had issues) I was amazed at what a Great sculpt the TOD Indy had. It was overall a better looking Harrison ford sculpt. I decided to sell my Raiders Indy as I did not feel I needed two.

Well after about a year I really found myself missing that Indy and I decided to get another one and Seal the cuffs before there were any issues. I managed to get an EX at a good price from a member on this board and I have to say that I am so glad I did. I really love this statue. I forgot how much. I think the flaking cuffs just had me too frustrated last time.

Now The TOD Indy has the better face sculpt, better clothing, and a great base but the ROTLA indy just oozes Indiana Jones. I love the pose and the relaxed look it has.

Anyways no real point here except to say it's great to have him back.

I love My TOD Indy also. And I am actually kind of glad that the cuffs flaked on Raiders Indy because if they didnt I would have never got the TOD version.

Oh and Apparently you can't have to much Indy :)

Congrats! I love my TOD Indy, but the Raiders version is just so iconic Indiana Jones. Checked my piece the other night and still no flaking from the cuffs. I hope it stays that way. Now all we need is TLC.

Hi. I have a problem. I have indiana jines ROTLA PF (NO EX) and I'm trying to take off the head, because I bought the Ex head without hat on ebay, But I cant',

Sealed and re-painted the jacket (which was starting to flake), re-painted the hat, weathered the shirt, pants & shoes, made my own custom belt, holster, bag strap & whip. Love this figure now!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 197
Back