The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiker... That's a great looking way to display this phenomenal PF. I love the rock wall behind him-- It really adds to the overall look.

damn this thread. after all these pics i broke down and ordered the regular version from sideshow last night. can't wait to get it. i already have a spot for it beside my desk.

Hi Spiker,

Can you tell me the dimension of your acrylic case?

Thanks,

My display is ready:

3405414894_5e27611490_o.jpg
3405414956_03e935ab45_o.jpg
3405415094_4c9125d69b_o.jpg

I have Indy coming this week. I didn't bother with the exclusive, as I don't really care much about the non-hat version. I also bought Leonidas last week. I am thrilled to have a couple of real magnificent pieces to add to my collection. I will have 9 premiums once Indy arrives.

I have Indy coming this week. I didn't bother with the exclusive, as I don't really care much about the non-hat version. I also bought Leonidas last week. I am thrilled to have a couple of real magnificent pieces to add to my collection. I will have 9 premiums once Indy arrives.

Just out of curiosity, what are the other 8 PFs you own?

I got Indy, Thor exc, Freddy, Ash, Gandalf exc, Aragorn exc, Scarface and Godfather. I have Leonidas and Jason coming in very soon.

Just out of curiosity, what are the other 8 PFs you own?

I got Indy, Thor exc, Freddy, Ash, Gandalf exc, Aragorn exc, Scarface and Godfather. I have Leonidas and Jason coming in very soon.

I own the following PFs:

Ace Frehley, Connery-Bond, Brosnan-Bond, Moore-Bond, Van Helsing, London After Midnight, Wolfman, and Leonidas.

It's an odd collection, but I have odd tastes. I plan on getting the original Leia soon too.

just got mine! all i can say is 'wow'. even my wife was like...'now that's cool' and she is un-phased by the pure awesomeness of hulk (the only other pf i own).

just got mine! all i can say is 'wow'. even my wife was like...'now that's cool' and she is un-phased by the pure awesomeness of hulk (the only other pf i own).

My wife had a similar reaction, she is actually more critical than I am when dealing with the portraits. I suppose collectors can be rabid, but also very forgiving. This sculpt was a hit for everyone! :clap

I had this on order from the time it went up for PO but canceled just before it shipped - got hit with unexpected bills.:monkey2 When I saw the really dark face that some of the first in-hand pics had, I was glad I had canceled.:D Has this been a sporadic thing or have most of the pieces been like that?

I had this on order from the time it went up for PO but canceled just before it shipped - got hit with unexpected bills.:monkey2 When I saw the really dark face that some of the first in-hand pics had, I was glad I had canceled.:D Has this been a sporadic thing or have most of the pieces been like that?

I don't mine is that dark, regardless though for an Indy fan this is a must own.

What do you guys think of him? Unfortunately, I have to use flash. I'm going to see if I can find any lighting in the house.

picture1027w.jpg

picture1028.jpg

picture1036.jpg

Last edited:
Back