The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This morning, as I got up, I found my VERY STERN processing e-mail, saying that I CANNOT CHANGE my mind anymore, that it's all TOO LATE, that only a LAST-SECOND phone call could change the fate of my Exclusive Indy, which is being CHARGED RIGHT NOW and WOE to you infidel if your faith quavers at this most desperate hour.

Naturally, I panicked, and tried to go to my online account and possibly switch the order to FlexPay or something. But, by a quirk of fate, I couldn't; my provider is having trouble with a whole host of websites, and I can't access Sideshow's site at all.

So yeah, that was weird; but later on I realized that there's no way I don't want my Exclusive Indy. I just didn't sleep that well last night...

He'll be a grand, grand Christmas gift. :gun

They might be fixing the length of the jacket and make it longer for the Sideshow customers :) :chew The best is always the last one as they fix the early fault ones :)

I've never even heard of them doing such things. :confused: I find it more plausible that there was a problem with the paint on the exclusive heads, so they called a do-over.

So am I, apparently. :monkey3

Nah, they wouldn't be able to retool a major thing like that. And it's not like it looks wrong unless you're paying attention. More likely the Chinese factory just ordered their production plans that way... perhaps in an effort to add extra lead paint to Indy's coiffure.

OH :whip

Nice. :lol

The jacket is really starting to bug me. But FX is showing The Punisher right now, and Rebecca Romijn is sweating over a sewing machine. :D So it doesn't hurt so much at the moment.

the jacket doesn't bother me on the photos. Accuare or not.
I dunno , just not something that stands out to me.
Hopefully I wil think the same when it arrives.

They might be fixing the length of the jacket and make it longer for the Sideshow customers :) :chew The best is always the last one as they fix the early fault ones :)

Here's something with the same probability as your theory:

hell-freezes-over.jpg

Mine came last night. I am really happy with it. Great job on the sculpt Trevor! :clap

Keeper for me.

:rock

I'd like to say that, despite my many complaints about it, the one thing that really stands out is Trevor's sculpt. :rock

I can't possibly imagine how frustrating it is for sculptors to turn in these immaculate reproductions only to have them soiled by the iffy painters over in China. :( The Indy paint isn't even that bad, but something is definitely off with the tones in both jacket and face.

I never even noticed the jacket is too short until someone pointed it out so it won't bother me much.

I put a smiley after my statement...so please don't take it for a fact :)

But, wouldn't it be nice? I don't ever recall Sideshow delaying this long while 3rd party vendor received their shipment already...interesting though to know why....

I've never even heard of them doing such things. :confused: I find it more plausible that there was a problem with the paint on the exclusive heads, so they called a do-over.

Back