The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pure awesomeness!!!!!! great pics. great paintjob on the headsculpt. and the left sleeve looks much better with your futzing!

I agree. I need to get back to work on futzing with mine. I'm not used to futzing PFs as all of my other ones are Marvel.

Got mine a few minutes ago. It's really very nice. Any minor nits about the likeness disappear in person since it's so much smaller than a blown up image on a screen. You can adjust his left jacket sleeve a bit so it doesn't look so long.

indy_pf2.jpg

indy_pf3.jpg

indy_pf4.jpg

indy_pf5.jpg

indy_pf1.jpg

WE HAVE A WINNER !!
that looks so great. thanks for the pics.
keep them comming.

For the jacket sleeve, I basically just pulled out the shirt sleeve so it was visible and bunched up the jacket sleeve a bit so it wasn't hanging down over his hand. Pretty simple fix. I also put some random things I had in my office into his bag to weight it down and make it hang more naturally. Two easy things you can to do make this look even better.

Computer Fly's pics show at least a little grime in the jacket, looks good.

The processing notice is promising too. :whip

Mine arrived last night, #464. I thank Trevor for the fantastic head sculpt, and thankfully the paint apps. don't ruin it. The only thing I'm not happy with is the base. I was hoping for a solid piece and was disappointed to find out it's hollow.

Overall, a nice piece.

Aren't most of the PF bases hollow? They're still plenty heavy though.

Hmmm, don't know. I think the base on my Roger Moore James Bond PF is solid. That thing is heavy, and certainly adds to the overall quality of the piece.

All of my PF bases feel solid, with the exception of Fett. They probably used a hollow base for Indy to reduce weight.

All of my PF bases feel solid, with the exception of Fett. They probably used a hollow base for Indy to reduce weight.

Well, most of my PFs are LOTR ones that have similarly thick bases, and I do think they are probably hollow. The thinner ones like on some of the Star Wars ones are not.

They might be fixing the length of the jacket and make it longer for the Sideshow customers :) :chew The best is always the last one as they fix the early fault ones :)

Man, when are us Sideshow customers gonna get our processing emails???...Send us our Indy's already Sideshow!!

Back