The Indy Premium Format IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could tell you .... :monkey2

But ... you're sworn to secrecy by the goons at Sideshow, who've threatened to block your Wait List application for an Iron Spider-man figure should you reveal the secrets of the holster? :confused:

Just kidding. ;) Hope you get yours soon.

But ... you're sworn to secrecy by the goons at Sideshow, who've threatened to block your Wait List application for an Iron Spider-man figure should you reveal the secrets of the holster? :confused:

Just kidding. ;) Hope you get yours soon.

:lol Oh my yes, and I DO want that Spidey. :monkey5

:lol Oh my yes, and I DO want that Spidey. :monkey5

I wish I'd known. I just canceled mine last week. :(

Ah, it's overhyped. I'm sure you'll get yours. :D

And for the record: I think that Indy's jacket is too green. And Gabberjawa just convinced me that it's too short as well. Might have to send it back. :whip

Closing the holster shouldn't be that difficult. I had a little trouble with mine at first. Just try to hold the metal ball thingy steady and match the big part of the hole with it and it should go through easily enough.

I wish I'd known. I just canceled mine last week. :(

Ah, it's overhyped. I'm sure you'll get yours. :D

And for the record: I think that Indy's jacket is too green. And Gabberjawa just convinced me that it's too short as well. Might have to send it back. :whip

The jacket is definitely too short. One of the only gripes I have about the statue. I can live with the off color.

Impressive pictures monk! :banana

Best Premium Format of all time!! :gun:whip

i can't wait mine!

That's really not a bad idea. I have the exclusive, but I planned on selling the hat-less head anyway and this waiting game is bulls$%@...

That's exactly what I did. I cancelled my exclusive with Sideshow and ordered a regular through an e-tailer. It's on the truck to be delivered today and I saved myself $50. In reality, I'd never display Indy without his hat anyways, and I'm fed up with Sideshow and the delays.

Great shots on Indy Monk. Just waiting for mine to come from SS. I have the regular coming but since I got him for $40+shipping I won't be giving him the axe.

My wife just called to say my Indy PF was delivered. The next 5 hours are going to feel like an eternity!

Man, when are us Sideshow customers gonna get our processing emails???...Send us our Indy's already Sideshow!!

New SLR camera arrives Friday, sadly, but I'll take some pics tonight with the serviceable camera I have.

Got mine a few minutes ago. It's really very nice. Any minor nits about the likeness disappear in person since it's so much smaller than a blown up image on a screen. You can adjust his left jacket sleeve a bit so it doesn't look so long.

indy_pf2.jpg

indy_pf3.jpg

indy_pf4.jpg

indy_pf5.jpg

indy_pf1.jpg

pure awesomeness!!!!!! great pics. great paintjob on the headsculpt. and the left sleeve looks much better with your futzing!

Back